Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Hello looking for quality genetics or clones. nothing to send for free at the moment, but I might be willing to send some quality clones to us members later on in the spring.

1 Like

Hi guys… I have some hq morrocan genetics to trade for tasty strains (I prefer regular seeds)

3 Likes

You talking landrace or some seed companies take on a landrace?

Landrace @50State; these are super genetics grown by the locals in Ketama (Morroco) over decades and been selected carefuly…

1 Like

i’m glad you’re free, please don’t contact that girl ever again!

6 Likes

So what are you looking for ?

1 Like

I’ve got bluedreamxhindu kush from @Skiball
some spice
and some sour candy autos

4 Likes

So, is it kiffi?
Cheers.

1 Like

Yes bro… I saw them grown outdoors and the buds were so resinous and the smell was great, but honestly I didn’t germinate any of those seeds… PM me if u want to do a swap

2 Likes

No I have seeds actually I bread those myself I’m just interested in popping whatever anybody needs I’m not picky but thanks for checking me out guys much appreciated I’m trying to figure this thing out how I download pictures here and video if possible can you guys help me out thank you

1 Like

Thanks a lot, @snoopytilt, but Im saturated of kiffi, je…

3 Likes

For youtube vids, you can just copy and paste the url.
For pics, click the Up-arrow :arrow_up: button on the comment tool bar.

3 Likes

Hey all not looking for seeds right now as I will have my hands full shortly . Soon I may be able to offer something

3 Likes

Hey guys,

I need a favor from anyone willing to share “across the pond” for my buddy @anon58740919.

I’ll personally vouch for him since he finally caved and joined the site after months of me nagging and as he’s helped me out before, I want to return the favor. When he moved flats and had to stop growing he tried to post his entire seed collection to me, but it got lost in the mail somewhere. I feel bad that happened, and want to return the favor. I’ve already got a list of stuff I’m going to express to him, but if anyone’s in the U.K. And willing to share, he could use some seeds.

3 Likes

Much appreciated brother. Currently got a little bit of space. A little stack of timber and mdf to build a cab. A cool tube and a 600w hps and ballast on request. Other than that I’m gonna beg and borrow to not have to pay street prices anymore. Thought the days of the highwayman were gone

3 Likes

They will be soon enough bro! You’ll get back up and running in no time.

If anyone needs more convincing, he’s going back to school and has an adorable little mobster kid lol.

Oh and @anon58740919 you still owe me that paper about something or other lol

1 Like

here’s a pic from my last run. 3 x wwxbb. 1 x nlxc. 1.2m x 1.2m tent. 600w dual spec hps in a cool tube with 5 inch kaizen fan and filter. Advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom ph perfect and finished up with Atami bloombastic.

Thanks jelly my man much appreciated on the assistance. Used to assisting usually so it’s kinda an odd feeling. College is why I’m so poor right now. And as you say my mob boss toddler keeps me well out of pocket ha.

11 Likes

Hey @anon58740919 bud, I’ll send you some seeds to get you up and running…
What are you into , most of what I have is hybrids but I can send enough for you to get back on your feet… where are you growing, indoors/out.? Shoot me a pm and we’ll sort something out.
Gaz

7 Likes

Wow so much generosity here. Love the vibes already. My green palate is very much varied in taste. I’m preferable to couch lock kind of buds. Heavy visuals top like silver haze etc. But I’m happy to try anything anybody wishes to send. I’ll drop you a pm now mate

13 Likes

Try to get very used to it.

5 Likes