Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Different commanders holiday lol

3 Likes

:laughing: :rofl: :joy: :v:t4:

33 Likes

That is just TFF gotta love the young ones I have a12 yo daughter that says thevsam bkunda stuff

:peace_symbol: and stay safe

4 Likes

Most of the time they’ll then ask the person that has there double address to pay shipping if they refuse bc don’t know who it’s from it’ll go to dead letter center and never be seen again lol also looks very sketch so is grounds for them to open and search better off just throwing a extra stamp on it in my opinion

3 Likes

Sometimes it will work thou

1 Like

Here’s the germ test on a mix of the Hybrids I’ll be sending throughout March and maybe April worst case I have a ton of Full Moon x BP ( Breeders Choice) the 6 K-cups up front are them, these had the 4 duds, they are planted in soil as the seeds were not properly dry yet and I wanted to get them down for a selection run and F2 of the six.

the rest of the bunch popped 100% and are growing as a peloton .

I’ll be logging the grow here if you guys wanna tag along… Welcome to the Jungle - #308 by Instg8ter

:metal::sunglasses:

16 Likes

I wouldnt have wrote it if it was just my opinion. I wasn’t suggesting shorting postage on purpose but putting the mailing addy in both places can help. You could be visiting and want to send something home. It’s not suspicious, just don’t be paranoid. I’m in a red state but clones and seeds have no thc and you can check the usps guidelines. They don’t care about those items anymore.

5 Likes

Your right I’m saying more in the sense due to unproperly trained new people and a few that just hate life. it’s more likely to never be seen again but can happen that way either way I was just saying have a higher percentage for success but could have the same that way depending on who touches it

odd that customs is still grabbing seeds then.

1 Like

Someone recently posted that theirs where seized for not being properly labeled, something to do with agriculture rules. So they’re fine with it but don’t want us being sneaky?

5 Likes

Well sort of fine, here in Canada it can be a real pain. It is totally legal to import seeds to Canada however you have to follow the rules of the Canadian Seeds Act.

In order to import seed, the importer must provide a signed statement/declaration including the following:

• the name of the species or crop kind being importedFootnote 1
  • the weight of seed being imported
  • the lot designation of the seed (see Section E)
  • the name and address of the exporter
  • the name, address and telephone number of the importer
  • for crop kinds requiring variety registration, the name of the variety (refer to the Seeds Regulations Schedule III)
  • the country in which the seed was produced and
  • the intended purpose of importation (see Section O)

Please refer to the CFIA forms in Section G which were developed to facilitate the submission of import information.

The importer must also provide an acceptable certificate of analysis (see Section D) in order to ascertain freedom from prohibited noxious weed seeds, minimum purity standards and acceptable germination percentages.

So unless someone is getting their seeds analyzed in a lab and provide a certificate stating they are pesticide free you cannot technically bring them in.

7 Likes

at that point it’s basically illegal lmfao

2 Likes

Guess that falls under The whole not bringing produce over boarders thing.

3 Likes

Yeah unfortunately. Now if someone went through the steps and got a certificate from a lab it’s legal but they have made it so difficult I doubt anyone would bother.

1 Like

Basically for commercial use only, not small scale breeder/seed producer.

1 Like

I received my seeds form @Floyd today. Just wanted everyone to know they arrived safe and sound. Many thanks to Floyd, much appreciated.

10 Likes

Hi everyone, I have a free 5 pack of Trump Sauce CBD to anyone who wants it. I will pay for shipping.

11 Likes

I’d love to. Please let me know later. Thanks.

1 Like

Please do a journal when you grow those or make some seeds. Sounds like a great cbd strain to pass around.

5 Likes

The usps can’t do that without court orders unless radioactive or leaking something

3 Likes