Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Hey man, not in Seattle but would accept anything coming from you … frech|nullxnull

7 Likes

That’s interesting because I have received several packages that had postage due.

1 Like

Grew up south of Seattle, but live on the east side now. Does that count? :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Damnit lol that’s it I’m done for a while lol going out Monday and Tues. Prohibition state and don’t want to be dumping off a sack full of letters

39 Likes

Dang. That all returned @Daytripr69?

No that’s what’s going out lol only ever got one returned

11 Likes

Thats just simply OG of ya. One day I plan to be able to return the favors!! Take care!

6 Likes

That’s definitely a lot of valentine’s day gifts . Awesome man @Daytripr69

6 Likes

I saw a panama red in there, still have it?

1 Like

@Daytripr69 if you’ve never had one returned before. It’s prolly right postage and a carrier sent back thinking they where right. A clerk would have marked how much. Prolly do to they look thick. Ex. Car keys in envelope would get sent back for needing first class postage. Might want to hand that one to someone at window and have them mark correct. Chances are same carrier will get it again.

7 Likes

You can also put the mailing addy in the return address as well so it just looks like your mailing yourself. It’s a win-win either way.

5 Likes

Hhaha thats clever, so IF the postage is deemed not sufficient, the post office will return to sender, which is the recipient anyways :thinking:

5 Likes

Well, they do put a code and origin stamp when they Stamp and date it when they first receive it, right with the post date

3 Likes

Well damnit to hell, po not open on thief in chief’s day. So it will be tomorrow and Wednesday they go out

7 Likes

went there today snowing to beat the band :frowning: got there closed I am like WTF?

wife says when I get home it is Presidents Day WTF?

I thought that was everyday :wink:

9 Likes

Different commanders holiday lol

3 Likes

:laughing: :rofl: :joy: :v:t4:

33 Likes

That is just TFF gotta love the young ones I have a12 yo daughter that says thevsam bkunda stuff

:peace_symbol: and stay safe

4 Likes

Most of the time they’ll then ask the person that has there double address to pay shipping if they refuse bc don’t know who it’s from it’ll go to dead letter center and never be seen again lol also looks very sketch so is grounds for them to open and search better off just throwing a extra stamp on it in my opinion

3 Likes

Sometimes it will work thou

1 Like