Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

Media mail can be search typically anything leaking gets thrown in trash bag and delivered and if they do report hazemate team comes in to clear it and send on its way hardly happens thou and if something suspious they’ll bring cop and drug do if hits on it postal police take from there still that may be 4th amendment but say a carrier isn’t honest takes your stuff nothing will come of it unless have it on camera I originally was talking about how if something ends up at dead letter center pretty much lost and found type center you hardly ever will get it back this is what I said supervisor said and I’ve seen but ex. Say address is 115 you heard 113 there is no 113 but return and send address are same it’ll go there or same thing but 50 cents short and the person doesn’t pay it it will go to dead letter center prolly never to be seen again no need to get worked up I’m not saying your wrong or that I know everything postal but from my 6 years of working there I was just giving some helpful advice that I personally would use myself to makesure my stuff goes where I want it to and doesn’t end up in the dead letter center, stuck going in circles, lost or a greedy carriers hand wasn’t saying anyone was wrong or legally you can’t do something

4 Likes

Your advice is appreciated bro, rarely do people enforcing laws enforce themselves…

5 Likes

And media mail is only one that can be open not seized it’s only open to charge first class postage if it’s not Media mail

Since I played my part in getting us off topic here. Let me help get us back on topic. I’ve got 5 blueberry autos and 5 bubble gum autos that i got from Mark. first to dibs gets them. Once I get off tonight I’ll pm for safe addy and I’ll get them shipped out tomorrow or friday.

5 Likes

Dibs please

2 Likes

Dibs please

EDIT: I was too late, lol. Appreciate the offer though.

I’ll shoot you a pm here In like 4 or 5 hours

Dibs. You rock blueberry autos!

My bad. 5 beans. :joy:

@DougDawson and @Rhino_buddy hit up mark on strainly can’t beat the price other than free another member sent me that way and did not regret it

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up

2 Likes

problem is they dont follow there own rules

2 Likes

I have heard Mark doesn’t ship to Canada. :thinking:

4 Likes

Very true…

3 Likes

if you wanted marks someone in the states could send them to you, i would try even

3 Likes

Hello, fellow seed junkies. I’ll give away

#1 5x Dragonblood Hashplant F2
#2 5x Sunshine Daydream F2

¡Europe only this round!

Please answer “Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie” and the # of the slot you want.

:seedling::seedling::seedling:

8 Likes

Im good thanks. That was more of a heads up for Canuck members.

1 Like

Is this revenge @allotment :joy: :sweat_smile: :laughing: :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Those ssdd f2 would be wow indeed!

Gimme gimme gimme #2 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Your getting slow @Swe-can :grinning:

2 Likes

Nah, just trying to involve my neighbours a bit more. :smiley:

6 Likes