Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

When I hit up Hempfest Seattle a few weeks ago I grabbed a couple packs of those

I think they’re charging $20 per pack in person and $30 per pack shipped. I’m planning on F2ing a ton of them right after my SSDD F2 run.

4 Likes

I saw that. Cherry wine was one that I found, but they only sold it by the pound. There is a SHITLOAD of seeds in a pound AND cost a fortune.

You are correct about the cost ($29.95 for 10). If all else fails, they are available

What ever I could get, I was hoping to make a load of seeds for anyone who wanted any

5 Likes

Maybe try people who are able to make good prices if it’s going about a lot of beans which they have in stock.
That would be mostly a breeder instead of a grower.
They are to find… be sure.
I guess the regular seed banks don’t run on that kind of deals.

SpeesCees

The problem is, there are not many “breeders” of hemp that sell small quantities. The only real breeders are selling to growers and their idea of a SMALL order is $2000-$3000. Seems like ssedsherenow.com and one other (who has a pack of 10 for about $100 with shipping) are the rare exception.

I have seen ACDC and similar (below 1% THC) at a few of the seed banks, but they are always out of stock, prices are a little high as well. I figured I would be able to find hemp seeds at a reasonable price.

1 Like

Strainly might be worth checking into, filtering for low thc, etc… https://www.strainly.io/allstrains?category=seeds&filter_option_141875=141875&nf_max_44449=7&nf_min_44449=0&price_max=1000&price_min=0&transaction_type=selling&view=grid

1 Like

Hey folks, looking for some seeds? Check out the K-Cup givaway. Only 17 packs left!

Post in this thread!

10 Likes

Anyone have some lowryder x la diva seeds, left over from @ReikoX ? I’m willing to trade/buy.
I just chopped mine today and my entire basement smells dank! The shit I will do for these again.

Super crystaly, super strong smell, I can only assume there potent.
Thanks man @ReikoX
Cheers

11 Likes

I’ll be working more with those this fall/winter. Until then, that’s all that’s left.

2 Likes

what size container were ya using and what kinda light?

2 Likes

I was using a t5 fluorescent light from @Worcestershire_Farms, awesome of him too! he pretty much made my grow possible.
And the container was a foot by a foot by a foot.
The sad thing is I damaged them both when they were seedlings, so they were frozen and didn’t grow for like 2 weeks…
Cheers.
I gave the runt to @Worcestershire_Farms, but at the time I didn’t know it was goin be the runt lol

3 Likes

I was lucky to receive a package from @ReikoX and if ya PM me you may have your Diva :wink:

3 Likes

Just got my maxsisun mt450 led’s & tent up…got a two wk veggie going and a cherry tree. Please someone show me how I get down on the exotic genetic flavors?

2 Likes

@J-Purp ooh, what kind of cherries?

Throw up a picture.

1 Like

This is the runt now, in entirety.

Who needs a worm when you’ve got miniature cannabis?

5 Likes

I’ve never grown autos before. You still have some available?

I’m sick of growing 6 footers indoors.

3 Likes

Yeah, send me a PM with your address and I’ll get something out.

5 Likes

12/12 from seed, bro.

4 Likes

Well I do this thing where I don’t have a mother area so I just cut clones from what’s going into flower and by week 9 after topping them a few times they are still 4 footers going into flower.

I am buying a tent soon and will have it as a mother area.

3 Likes

I needs candy pheno. Willing to trade

2 Likes

6 Likes