Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

That’s a great looking male @outlier.:+1::+1:

6 Likes

That is a nice one. Looks like a bouquet!

3 Likes

thank you but all the credit goes to ndnguy who i understand bred this to ibl over close to 4 decades. i just got lucky being gifted some seeds from the preservation project allot of others did. i got about 20 more in the “fridge”. at some point imma run an open polination of them to keep it going. but yea man he has some unreal structure it was only topped once for a clone never pruned or trained. sturdy thick branches. my understanding is this is a great outdoor strain and i must say i would agree tho i grow indoors. a sheer joy. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

How do i sign upp ? Or did you mean i send you å messige on your mailbox.?
Love and light

5 Likes

If anyone needs any start up seeds I have a cross I did of 501st OG and Sour Bubble I’d like to see grown out, two amazing plants and I’ve yet to see how they look. Just send me a pm and we’ll work out the deets

11 Likes

Hey man just click this link: Seed Run Co-Op F1 Zamaldelica🌍 X Grand Daddy Purp 🇺🇸
Follow the directions… if it’s still confusing just post on the page that your having problems.

9 Likes

thanks man i was also curious. . OG’s forum style is taking some getting used to in that it isn’t paged traditionally. i keep forgetting about the slider on right to lol

6 Likes

Click the link and sign up @outlier. Also if you wanted to share seeds via the same way and need help we can help you make a seed run co-op thread if you wish.

6 Likes

Hey @outlier bud,
Ndnguy is a member of Overgrow , is it him you think has passed away … Or have i mid-understood .?
Anyway nice lot of crosses your making. Good luck and happy growing/smoking.
Gaz

5 Likes

this is what i was told i thought, but i went back to the original DM and i think i misunderstood, pretty embarressed atm lol. i found out he changed names here goes by another i won’t post it even tho he posted it himself. sorry guys i’m a moron and editing my post derp me but on the brightside he’s alive which is good news for all :slight_smile: haha
i think what happened is the person that gifted me basically said something along the lines “last wishes are for it to not be sold for profit” which i took as he died but in hindsight it was just lasty he wishes
lol oh brother, imma have to change my name around here now so i don’t go down in OG history as “that guy”

8 Likes

lol… “that guy!”
No worried, shit happens. At least u corrected yourself, which is better than CNN, or MSDNC lols

7 Likes

Don’t you means MSLSD?

1 Like

The lady is on me about wanting her own space and grow, but of course she’s one of those people that only wanna grow fems haha

Question is, anyone have any good fems to trade? Pretty pictures for her is a plus as well in the description, she says…

Edit I moved myself lol

7 Likes

Don’t usually make them, but currently I’ve got a couple fems I could swing ya from last run. So far, they’ve been super easy to grow, tolerant but somewhat sizeable.

The fems I have are:
Lowland Afghani x Dakini Kush
Black Domina x Dakini Kush

Dakini is Hindu Kush x Pre98 Bubba Kush from Centennial Seeds, a very stable strain that produces the most perfect nugs I’ve ever seen. Black Domina is a super-dank classic of course, and the Lowland Afghani is a citrusy, high yielding Afghani selection from nuglab that has more of a headband-y kind of high.

Pics of the testers I’m currently running

Mom pics from the previous grow:

Black Domina

Lowland Afghani

20 Likes

Oh man, I almost forgot about that giant black domina. Gonna find that one in my JSxBD seeds for sure :sunglasses:

7 Likes

That Black is beautiful. How can we get a shot at throwing some outside this season?

3 Likes

Shes welcome to some of my fem autos when they are ready bro. :+1::seedling:

10 Likes

I like them all , and Love what i see . Happy swed if i can get some seeds to grow this .
Love and light

2 Likes

Love your description on your autos, mind if I ask your mention (sizeable) my only experience so far is 2 low riders that lived up to the name low ie short ! I’d like to see a 3/5 ft auto is there such a beast,a 2 plus oz plant ? Great looking plants hard to see there total height from your pics !

5 Likes

Mine are fems, but still photoperiod. They’re 4-5ft right now… On the large side for indoor indicas, but not surprisingly big.

10 Likes