Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)

I have pm you ,Hope you have great dag

1 Like

Love and light. Hope you get all the love you can get . Just care. Love from Sweden

3 Likes

Appalachian Trail? From the southern end I’m guessing? interesting situation these days - the AT starts in a totally militarized MJ-hating state, Georgia, but if you hike long enough you enter Massachusetts, Vermont, and finish in Maine where it’s legal.

4 Likes

Actually, I’m not in the southern end. I purposely used the Trail as a geographical reference because it cuts through a variety of states that makes America the melting pot it is and keeps my location on the d/l.

2 Likes

America’s a melting pot?? more like chamber pot :smile:

6 Likes

Yeah, you can pretty much piss anywhere… if you can afford it.

3 Likes

So how do you account for LA and San Francisco?

1 Like

i cant afford to piss there :smile:

4 Likes

I can afford to piss there. I just cant afford to stay the night

3 Likes

I meant, they are covered with piss, but it ain’t “the rich” doing it.

I have had to transverse the “minefield” a few times lately…

Needles, and Piss, and Shit OH MY!!!

3 Likes

i d be happy for some seeds

1 Like

I recently got burned on some seeds I bought. Left me more or less high and dry. Grow room is sitting empty at the moment.

I have some seeds that I ended up with after an auto went hermie on me last year and ruined my crop. One (of 10) ended up reverting to photo and grew to be 4’ high and almost as wide. Not too sure I want to waste my time on them but if anyone else is interested in taking a shot I’d be happy to pass some along.

I’m in the Hamilton area and I’m looking to get my hands on a few beans (photo please) or a couple clones asap.

1 Like

I have a few bodhi crosses
Sky lotus x moontang
Sky lotus x head trip
Sky lotus x dream lotus
Joystick x more cowbell. What crosses do you have

5 Likes

Orange Sunshine f2 (1,2,3)
Sunshine 4 f2 (5,6)
Elfsnacks f2 (6)

Strayfox Daisy May x Orange Sunshine
Goji OG x Orange Sunshine
Sunshine 4 (9) x Orange Sunshine
Elf Snacks (6) x Sunshine 4
Good Medicine (4) x Sunshine 4
Lucky Charms f2 x Elfsnacks
GDP Grand Daddy Purps (6) x Elfsnacks
TGA Space Candy x Elfsnacks
Good Medicine (4,7) x Elfsnacks
Elfsnacks x Candyland
Goji OG x Candyland

13 Likes

Very nice indeed never got goji og

3 Likes

Helloo , i looking for gdp grandaddy purps .i have Always try to grow this and se ut the couler is so Good. So if i vän get that i be happy norden boy. I like New strain to my grow room . Love and light

3 Likes

@Drnylle The Grand Daddy Purps #6 clone was giving to me by @Organicgorilla it was a looser bud more sativa looking lady with an amazing grape koolaid smell and taste. I crossed the to the Elfsnacks male which had great structure, big plumes of male flowers, and clones well. Haven’t had time to run any but I would love to see how they turn out if you’d like to grow some and make a grow log just send me a P.M. with an address.

14 Likes

Hey whats up @Drnylle! Sign up for the zamaldelica × GDP seed run. I’ll make sure you receive GDP pollen with your seeds. No cost besides shipping man.

8 Likes

@V4vendetta Kick some of that pollen my way and I’ll make Grand Daddy Purps f2’s with the mom I have.

11 Likes

Sign up for the seed run and I’ll add GDP pollen with your seeds too @50State. Like I said the seeds are your property to do as you wish but Id like to keep paying it forward. Maybe turn your GDP f2 into a community seed run?

7 Likes