Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

Good luck right back at ya

4 Likes

@NDNCHILD

strain sounds interesting. thanks for doing a giveaway. is there any more you can tell us about the “Boggy Blue Pineapple Skunk”?

5 Likes

@anonymous4289 I took a couple of my Pineapple Skunk ladies I was about to flower out when I first joined OG and pollinated them with BOG’s BlueKush pollen I won from @DougDawson ! :partying_face: The Pineapple Skunks were picked up from a buddy on Discord and I am not disappointed in the smoke at all! :grinning: This is my first cross so I’m not sure what they hold but it has to be good! :fire: I talked about these particular plants a bunch on my thread and there’s some cool pics in there too! Check it out. :fist:t3:

14 Likes

Sounds really interesting! Can’t wait to do the same with the BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen I won. Going to be crossing with the MOB cut, Jaws fruity pebbles OG F4, Weighted Blanket, and probably apes in space and Blackout Bobby.

5 Likes

sounds good. breeding/pollen chucking is always fun. it’s my favorite part of growing. i’m sure you’ll enjoy the finished product. good luck.

5 Likes

Wiki is already mucked up… I think ya need to post the how to thread in every wiki. Especially in the free seeds thread… Just a thought going fwd?
Edit to go find the link

3 Likes

Sweet giveaway buddy! Sounds like a great cross also

3 Likes

:joy: It happens quick sometimes! Thanks for posting the link! :fist:t3: I think I see what happened this time. Don’t rush and check for others in the editing box. If ya get an overwrite message back out and try again. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:t3:

4 Likes

This thing was fubar. I tried adding name and couldnt get it. I gave up. I may have taken someone down. I dont know.

6 Likes

Fixed it the best I could my friend! :fist:t3: added you at 13 looks like that’s what you were shooting for? @Smooth

7 Likes

Thanks for the chance @NDNCHILD

4 Likes

A funky skunk :skunk: puck and Boggy Blue Pineapple Skunk :skunk: strain, wow :open_mouth:! I am down for that at luck :four_leaf_clover: #3 since it looks :eyes: like all are scared :flushed: to take that one tonight! :partying_face::partying_face::joy::sunglasses::v:

Thanks @NDNCHILD for a shot at the cool puck and the interesting strain! :wink::+1::facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :wink::facepunch::confetti_ball::champagne::skunk::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Can’t wait to see that dibs go up! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Same.

It’s like I have a vision.

Dibs. And support dibs ready. Lololol

5 Likes

Early bird gets the worm or what ? Lol

4 Likes

Good looking skunk puck!!!
It is full personalized .

As I said sometime ago, professional, too much professional.

Many thanks for the giveaways!

5 Likes

Thanks for chance!

5 Likes

Thanks @NDNCHILD this sounds like a special one for sure :metal:

3 Likes

@NDNCHILD Thanks for this awesome giveaway!
:v:

5 Likes

Morning everyone.
Dang…I got bumped again!
Gonna be a tad disappointed if seven hits, lol. :neutral_face:

8 Likes