Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

This thing was fubar. I tried adding name and couldnt get it. I gave up. I may have taken someone down. I dont know.

6 Likes

Fixed it the best I could my friend! :fist:t3: added you at 13 looks like that’s what you were shooting for? @Smooth

7 Likes

Thanks for the chance @NDNCHILD

4 Likes

A funky skunk :skunk: puck and Boggy Blue Pineapple Skunk :skunk: strain, wow :open_mouth:! I am down for that at luck :four_leaf_clover: #3 since it looks :eyes: like all are scared :flushed: to take that one tonight! :partying_face::partying_face::joy::sunglasses::v:

Thanks @NDNCHILD for a shot at the cool puck and the interesting strain! :wink::+1::facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :wink::facepunch::confetti_ball::champagne::skunk::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Can’t wait to see that dibs go up! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Same.

It’s like I have a vision.

Dibs. And support dibs ready. Lololol

5 Likes

Early bird gets the worm or what ? Lol

4 Likes

Good looking skunk puck!!!
It is full personalized .

As I said sometime ago, professional, too much professional.

Many thanks for the giveaways!

5 Likes

Thanks for chance!

5 Likes

Thanks @NDNCHILD this sounds like a special one for sure :metal:

3 Likes

@NDNCHILD Thanks for this awesome giveaway!
:v:

5 Likes

Morning everyone.
Dang…I got bumped again!
Gonna be a tad disappointed if seven hits, lol. :neutral_face:

8 Likes

Ya…but if #8 wins…you can always…

6 Likes

That really sucks. I got bump 5 times in 2 days, I know the feeling! :flushed:

4 Likes

I was pretty baked last night but I swore we’ve been side by side this whole time.

2 Likes

Yeah, we were. I signed up first at number seven. Then you were the third sign up at number eight.
Checking the edits is wild. I went all the way to nine and back, lol.

8 Likes

That is why I took that #3 spot with somebody over and under me. I think :thinking: sometimes in between two people is always better. Never been over written that way. :wink::v:

6 Likes

Wow! Bro you really have been bumped all over the list! @blowdout2269 I tried to fix a few things early on. I soon realized it was beyond hope. :joy: My apologies to all that have been relocated! I’ve been around for a short time but have seen a few wiki signups since I’ve been here. At this point I’m not sure if it’s a success or not if it doesn’t get all jacked up and the wiki etiquette link doesn’t get posted! :joy: Thanks to all that have signed up so far. I didn’t think there would be so many.
I’m gonna let it run until the stated time but don’t let that stop y’all from doing your giveaways! :partying_face:

8 Likes

You jinxed it

3 Likes

Hell yeah everybody wants a bad ass blue skunk puck. Good luck all.

8 Likes