Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

I’m down with that! :joy: There will be a few more here and there. I’m smoking the bud as fast as I can to fill the pucks. I know I don’t have to do it that way…. It’s more fun though! :joy:

13 Likes

I didn’t know there was any other way to find all the seeds

4 Likes

I’ve heard of other methods. I’m just not sure I trust them. What if I miss one! :joy:

5 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @NDNCHILD :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Houston the beans have landed !

@darkillusion Thank you :pray: :+1: Let’s overgrow the world with love and beans aye :muscle:.

18 Likes

Thanks @NDNCHILD for sharing such a cool collector set…I like it a lot, well done.
Everything looks fantastic, you did a great job on all that.

Thanks again and good luck everyone!

4 Likes
8 Likes

I concur @GallacreekD66

“Hell yeah everybody wants a bad ass blue skunk puck.”.

You said it brother!

3 Likes

Not in on the wiki, just in for the fun… starts with crickets… hahaha! Ends with fire!
Great giveaway and awesome work @NDNCHILD ! Love those pucks! Congrats to the winner!
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

2 Likes

Your pucks have a great smell about them, lol!

2 Likes

Ok we have our winners for 12 Boggy Blue Pineapple Skunk reg beans in a custom @Bobgrows collectable puck!
First draw from The U.S. Or Canada goes to

#44 @Jim

And for the outside The U.S. and Canda goes to

#34 @dingys

Send those deets to collect your prize! :partying_face:

Thanks to all that signed up! This was really cool!
I’ll be around! Keep your ear to the ground! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3: 🪶🪶

32 Likes

Thank you @NDNCHILD . I don’t know if I’m more excited for the seeds or the puck lol

10 Likes

As long as you’re happy, I’m happy! :grinning: That’s what it’s all about my friend! :fist:t3: 🪶🪶 @Jim

8 Likes

Congrats @Jim and @dingys fun wiki with the special stink wrappers!
Thx @NDNCHILD good luck on the next everyone :seedling:

7 Likes

Outta likes but I do like this! :joy::heart::green_heart: 🪶🪶

7 Likes

Congratulations to thw skunk winners @Jim and @dingys . :champagne:
Many thanks to @NDNCHILD for the giveaways

7 Likes

OOOH heavens, lucky me, thank you so much for the Boggy Blue Pineapple Skunk, they are going into the ground as soon as they arrive!!
Thanks again @NDNCHILD

8 Likes

Congratulations @jim and @dingys. :+1:
Thank you @NDNCHILD! :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Congratulations :tada::confetti_ball::balloon::champagne: @Jim & @dingys on the win for the funky skunk :skunk: puck and Boggy Blue Pineapple Skunk :skunk: strain :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @NDNCHILD for that game with the new Skunk :skunk: puck filled with that Boggy Blue Pineapple skunk :skunk: strain. :wink::+1::facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

9 Likes

Congrats @Jim and @dingys :boom: :sunglasses:

Thanks @NDNCHILD :vulcan_salute:

10 Likes