Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 19)

I’ll drop you pm to arrange shipping.

:v:

3 Likes

Little slow on the trigger finger still feels goot to shoot sometimes

1 Like

I’m feeling generous :blush: you can have a pack too.
Pm sent.

6 Likes

Thanks by your masterpiece @SonsOfAvery !
Still a pleasure make party of this funny fast finger games!
Thank you and good night all

2 Likes

You are The Shit thank you much

3 Likes

I think next year there’s going to at least 10+ Choco Diesel crosses going around. Love it!
I targeted one but got 4 other ladies with some as well. Stoked!

2 Likes

42db535e8c118d1a93a91825f5c71c59b9efe909_2_666x500 cbb3decce38c59842f849e4a4994485ff85dc152_2_375x500

This beauty, pics stolen from @SonsOfAvery don’t call it a comeback thread

17 Likes

5 Likes

I may have to let u dibs some “one offs” of what I find. The chocolopez @Ris cross should be top of ur list, that thing is a YIELDER! And chocolate + chocolate = :fire:

8 Likes

double chocolate extra trippy

4 Likes

I know I have well over 100 packs of pure BMR pollen left, likely more, lol. Still got a pile of BOG Blue Kush pollen too.

pollen king Final
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

21 Likes

I’m coming after the title @DougDawson with the next run we haven’t unveiled yet

6 Likes

Nice reply in 40 seconds.
Its a new record

2 Likes

Has anyone including you dumped it on a Blueberry female? That was my first thought.

5 Likes

By all means, all you need is to pass out around 1000 packs of pollen before I start handing out more :wink: GO…

8 Likes

Thats a killer combo, Sounds like a chocolate fountain. I’d love to try them brotha! :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

The mother is GDP x NYPD although the Purple didn’t show through much in the buds, it showed in the stems and some undersides if the leaves.

Through out flower it was mostly just a sweet/subtle fuel aroma. In the last week of flower it started to get a more earthy along with the sweetness. And now in the cure its really developing into a full on creamy sweet fuel upfront with an earthyness on the backend.

14 Likes

Buy 10 new arms @AzSeaindooin420
And try to be fast like @DougDawson

3 Likes

I have not and not sure if anyone else has but it sounds interesting.

3 Likes

Hmmm maybe a few more runs after all haha! Gotta start somewhere and u sir are an inspiration! Still wondering when ur getting ur brand newish Malibu for so many years of consecutive member of the month! Haha

4 Likes