Images from my first grow Ever.

I used a 28w aquarium light and led light bulbs for the entire veg cycle and then some , flipped like 2-3 months in , spent another month or more in flower under a spider farmer 100w and this is how she looked after the absolute hell I put her through

This was lemon skunk bag seed ( a variant crossed with CBD ) ( legal hemp thca strain )

light.the.end-20230520-0003 light.the.end-20230520-0003

24 Likes

Looks like you did pretty well! :+1::clap::partying_face::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Not bad at all @BeTheLight considering the lighting usedšŸ‘

3 Likes

thatā€™s what i am going to start when i get the licenses straight. interested in the buzz from that when you get it cured. i also have some seeds i can trade for some if you have any to spare. i got some legal smoke a little while back and found out how ā€˜industrial cannibisā€™ is legal in wv without a medical license and it only cost $400 instead of a mil to grow it. iā€™m gonna try maximizing the thcv and see what happens. iā€™m gonna learn from you for a bit if you donā€™t mind.

4 Likes

My first flowering light was a HPS in that was used in a local factory for lighting for years. They were throwing it out so it allowed me to get started on the cheap.

You did a fine job and the smoke from your own buds is always a little more. :grin: .

4 Likes

Not bad for low wattage lighting.

3 Likes

So, the one piece I actually cured right was quite pleasant. It retained the lemon citrus diesel notes that it had while growing . And a very pleasant high.

It would hit immediately where you notice the headspace change and mood elevation, but not in an overwhelming oh shit this is strong way, more like " hey Iā€™m going to be getting you high today, weā€™re gonna start slow but youā€™ll get there " :joy:. Overall a really pleasant high.

It didnā€™t vape the best , probably my fault during the cure but the taste I did taste before it started hitting like popcorn was pretty much how it smelt, but maybe more floral.

Overall I would grow it again , and if I was licensed would probably be growing it again now off a clone or another bag seed. The genetics seem stable enough but I did only grow the one plant :shamrock: so thatā€™s subjective and probably not true

I have some really exciting genetics too start messing with. When? Iā€™m not sureā€¦ when it feels safe too I guess :joy::thinking:.

The genetics :

Hoku Seed Co aka Floyd :heart:ā€:adhesive_bandage:

Lolab ACDC F2 ( Indian landrace cross )

KZ X TNT X RL ( karmatonic z7 x TNT x Russian Landrace auto )

No Escape ( a CBD strain from what I hear )

Syrian V ( 1:1 THC:THCV strain , Syrian land race)

And bubba Kush x Syrian

Khalifa Genetics an Irish seed company

All landrace btw :

Laos Highland

Kullu Indian

Siberian Ruderalis

What would you guys be crossing out of these strain!? ( Provided they make a male :joy: )

2 Likes

Youā€™d love talking with Floyd here , heā€™s a grower / owner I think of Hoku seed co, he specializes in growing these high minor cannabinoid strains :slight_smile:
Heā€™s 100 percent with Hoku I just donā€™t know if he owns hoku or is just a grower for them :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well done BeTheLight. With your strains, if you get even a couple of males you have enough there to do many combinations to keep you happy and keep things interesting for quite some time. Hope you have fun .

1 Like

thanx for the tip.

2 Likes