Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Definitely great choice… CLASSIC OF CLASSICS for that genre for sure!

Reaching out for some help. I received a letter today and I have no idea who sent it!

Purple Moby Haze f2’s sent from Midwest.

Also I just have to give a big WOW! JUST WOW! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! @OhNo555 sent us a sympathy card for the loss of a pet. Super cool man and super og. This letter really touched me, my girl, and mother in law to get such compassion from someone we have never met.:heart:🥹

inside is hand written personal message. Thank you good friend thank you.
@DougDawson any idea purple Moby haze f2’s?

20 Likes

That’s an awesome letter.

4 Likes

My friend who just passed was US Army (“River Rats”), Vietnam '68 -'69. I feel for all those guys, right under the planes spraying Agent Orange. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

A lot of sadness all around.

5 Likes

"Crafted Fyre Genetics" must have been getting raided…they stuffed a BUNCH of their offering in an Envelope, and threw it in my Mailbox. Yes, indeed, more to add to the “Annual Spring Fling”, “Big Winter Giveaway” Envelopes already sealed. A B-I-G THANKS SHOUTOUT is in order!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

@misterbee I’m sorry for your loss, brother :pensive:
Just know he’s no longer in pain & is able to rest peacefully! Remember the good times together :heart: it helps!

7 Likes

You got it bro :sunglasses:, glad you got it and I was touched that it made you and your girl feel better. I know you would have done the same for me with much respect and love.

7 Likes

Could it have been from @Pawsfodocaws ?

3 Likes

Came from the Midwest not pnw first person I thought of though.

2 Likes

I’m gonna guess it was from @Pawsfodocaws
The spore prints make me believe so.
But I may be wrong

1 Like

It wouldn’t have been midwest from Paws.

2 Likes

Wasn’t from me.

2 Likes

Iv never had it

Is that so…

2 Likes

EMERGENCY ANNOUNCEMENT - - - EMERGENCY ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Due to Scheduled Funeral for a Dear Friend, the “Auto Giveaway”, previously scheduled for SAT/18 Nov/1100 EST will be POSTPONED!! If ok with the OGers interested, I would like to have it on the FOLLOWING SATURDAY/25 NOV/1100 EST. I know for USAers, it’s the Thanksgiving Holiday Weekend, so I’ll readjust if the MAJORITY want. I solicit your understanding, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

35 Likes

@misterbee, we can wait bud.

5 Likes

Dude, put it off and attend the funeral. That’s far more important than any giveaway.

9 Likes

Dude @misterbee we can wait man. Go take care of your rl and it’ll be like a usa thanksgiving giveaway!

5 Likes

Hey @misterbee you need to always do what is in the best interest of family and friends. Your OG family will always understand and support your decisions for any thing that is important to you! :wink::hugs::upside_down_face::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::turkey::v:

4 Likes