Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

@FirstCavApache64 I believe I’ve gifted beans to all but @MoBilly therefore he wins by association. Thank you friend and thank you @MoBilly for your service. Deets me.

6 Likes

I know what he said

Still think starship troopers is Melrose place in space.

2 Likes

It was a satire

5 Likes

Appreciate what you did for our vets, those were the ones my battered memory could remember.

6 Likes

PBS Series, “Vietnam”, took me YEARS to be able to watch it all, “TET” always got to me, dark times, many “BIAs” (Brothers In Arms) were lost. Just sat with one Sat (Veterans Day) who took his last ride, Funeral this Saturday. Told him I would be there until the end. Myself and his Grandson (Army National Guard) rendered a Final Salute as they placed him in the Hearse at 1048 PM. ALL, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

starship-troopers-wyltkm

3 Likes

I can answer that but it will not be starship troopers.

1 Like

Oh! Thought you were having minor case of dyslexia. :yum:

Blazing saddles

1 Like

I guess I had better answer the question then since I won! :joy:

My favorite movie is The Quiet Man.

Thank you!
:cowboy_hat_face:
:pray:t3:

7 Likes

Thanks for the tag!
:v:t3:

1 Like

Welcome home bud. What branch were you in? My uncle was CG on the river boats.

2 Likes

USAF, '65 - '85. “Queen :honeybee:, same, '74 - '96. Did multi-Assignments with Joint Services Units (Military Intelligence-gathering). SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

That’s a long career. Thanks bud.

USMC 04-08

3 Likes

Package arrived safely. Thank you @misterbee !

11 Likes

sorry man. another busy day. appreciate you taggin’ me.
i have won 2 @Going2fast contests at this point. not going to be greedy. give others a chance.

but to answer the question, i would say that Aliens is STILL one of my favorite movies.
sci-fi, military, and horror genres all covered in one flick.

RIP Bill “Hudson” Paxton

Get some Vasquez!

8 Likes

Nice cross bud… diggin it!

Enjoy

1 Like

just went out and checked the mail.
got 'em @Going2fast

Thanks for sending. Appreciate you.

12 Likes

I still need some Scarlet Galaxy, who’s dosent have the Scarlet Grapes…. It’s all over the world by now…

4 Likes