Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Seeds are legal, are they not?

3 Likes

In :fr: yes as they have no psychoactive substance in it. They are considered as collectible.

2 Likes

Might be State dependent but I know collecting seeds is

Oh No!.. Jamaican has landed !
Many thanks! :confetti_ball: :fireworks:

4 Likes

Have fun with it, if its anything like the bud I smoked in Jamaica im sure itll be a treat

I don’t know how bud that smelled like ‘’ mid ‘’ could get me so high, and it feel so right.

It was SUPER sticky.

The high was super ‘’ natural ‘’ feeling, immersive, sativa for sure. probably was higher in CBD because it did feel very stony and relaxing for a sativa high . and it was kind of trippy. small things looked bigger or ‘’ zoomed in ‘’ man That was some good shit LOL

5 Likes

Many thanks for the info!

1 Like

Oh this happened once on laughing buddha which is jamaican x thai.

1 Like

https://growlightinfo.com/is-it-illegal-to-send-seeds-in-the-mail/

I’ve had some ‘’ laughing buddha ‘’ before from a thca vendor online.

It did have a nice buzz :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

my old mechanic was over there same time frame, his skin is still a diiferent color then the rest…
sorry for the loss, and really an unwanted war we had no reason being in…however, the world police always steps in somehow…have a great weekend OG’S…we all need it

2 Likes

Seeds are fine and I believe clones as well, per farm bill. This is if your state is legal. They still can’t prove you were aware of what you were signing for. Your just signing for mail

2 Likes

That article says it’s hard to find seeds to buy in Canada (LMFAO!) and that Crop King is a good place to buy them (LMFAO even harder!)

7 Likes

I will second this. Maybe they don’t have internet? No internet no home address equals No Seeds

2 Likes

Seeds are legal in some states but not federally. USPS is a federal agency so it’s illegal to send through the USPS. That is were they can catch you up and get crossing state lines is another charge. You might not be aware but by signing you claim ownership again this is in the USA and through post office. Ask @oldjoints he knows this trick.

3 Likes

Well I aint signing crap, If they do have a package then they can have it or deliver it lol

2 Likes

Seeds are legal at the federal level under the 2018 Farm bill definition of Hemp.

10 Likes

whats the trick @Oldjoints

You’d like to think they’d have more important issues to deal with than someone mailing some seeds across a state line.

2 Likes

I want some of the grape ice cream and Pound cake , damn those sound great

2 Likes

Yes but still can’t use unites state postal service and can’t cross state lines with USPS.

2 Likes