Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

I would counter with this.

4 Likes

That’s still not dealing with the USPS and crossing state lines. Maybe there is new legislation I don’t know about.

If the DEA states it’s legal on a federal level, I don’t see where the issue is. I’m also not a lawyer.

1 Like

This still says hemp and CBD. Maybe I’m wrong very possible love reading these articles.

1 Like

I’ve also seen where the federal government isn’t interested in anything under a million dollar. There is no way they’re picking up a small pack of seeds. They’d just kick it down to the state, to see if they wanted to pick up the charges. I just don’t see either of them expending resources on small possession charge
Pretty sure your second article is the working model

1 Like

All seeds are considered hemp because they fall under .3% thc.

-not a lawyer.

10 Likes

Happy Friday OG. just a heads up I will start the non usa/ Canada giveaway around 530/6pm est. In other words about an hour and a half or so.

7 Likes

sweet ! :seedling:

me too, they make me mouth water…

hemp seeds ARE cannabis seeds, thus are legal to send through the mail.

I would note, Hemp products ARE legal in all fifty states and that includes seeds, however, some states require registration to be a grower of hemp and thus possession of seeds without such registration is punishable by large fines and seizure of the seeds unless the seeds have been rendered unusable and are for other purposes than planting.

6 Likes

Hey @Going2fast, seeds have landed. Thank you again for your generosity and the awesome movie trivia!
images

6 Likes

Happy Friday evening OG. At least where I live. Let’s get this party started and see who stayed up late across the pond. Gimme a second to get my head straight with some tatooine donut. Brb.

9 Likes

Ok just a reminder. Hey we all are stoners. Forgetting shit is what we do. Gotta be outside the us and Canada, gotta be a first time receiver of my seeds, gotta not be a dick, and that pretty much covers it.

9 Likes

drum roll :slight_smile: :drum:

1 Like

Thank you very much @DougDawson
I have some ladies going right now that will be dusted
:green_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

Movie trivia round one. Going way back. In the movie the Wizard of Oz what famous actor had to turn down his role in the movie due to having an allergic reaction to the makeup. Allergic meaning he was poisoned.

4 Likes

[quote=“Going2fast, post:2120, topic:127195”]
Wizard of Oz what famous actor had to turn down his role in the movie due to having an allergic reaction to the makeup
[/quote]**

Buddy Ebsen , from his aluminum costume. dam !

3 Likes

I’m out! :rofl:

7 Likes

Congratulations @Garcimore gimme your pics and deets me.

4 Likes

You know I had to say it lol

2 Likes