Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Scarlet grapes f1 and Bessy cake please s1 Please.

To be french, I was looking at the Scarlet sunset but I saw “s1” but I don’t know if F1 is “better” ( more stable) as a S1.

2 Likes

Ok same movie. What did they make the snow out of? Bud shot of grape ice cream for the hell of it.

9 Likes

Sorry wrong answer . Peace, C. :facepunch:

a mixture of foam and chrysotile, Peace, C. :facepunch:

3 Likes

S1 are the plants that I reversed but I collected seeds off of the same reversed plant. F1 are crosses of the s1 and another strain. Bessie cake is what I reversed to make the other cake strains.

3 Likes

Sweet ! Can I still swap from scarlett grapes f1 to scarlet sunset s1 ?

I’m interrested by those pink /purple trichomes.

2 Likes

You are actually correct. I was waiting on asbestos. Congrats @scotchlock.

4 Likes

You actually still have equal chance at the purple trait as it carries to the other crosses but it’s your choice.

2 Likes

Going2fast thank you for the chance to win these top man thanks :+1: asbestos was my first answer lol
Take it easy peace.C. :facepunch:

2 Likes

Congrats dude :wink:

1 Like

I think it might just be just us 2 playing Garcimore Nobody else has typed a word. Peace C. :facepunch:

That was one of those depends on the website you read questions.

3 Likes

Well y’all no longer first time winners now so y’all out!

3 Likes

Going2fast this is very true and thank you again, what strain is the most indica leaning ?
Take it easy peace C. :facepunch:

It’s near 1am here, either europe and Asia are asleep, either some are gone out. So they may arrive later.

A big thanks for the opportunity.

3 Likes

Alright I know it’s late for the peeps across the pond. I don’t care. You want some auto beans wake yo ass up. Hey if y’all don’t answer right away first right answer still gets it. One more then I’ll give the rest away tomorrow morning. Gotta get my game on.

7 Likes

11PM in London thats prime cheerio time.

2 Likes

Going2fast I went for a kip erlier and my goodlady woke me up in time and I dont like being woke up loolo so i was on it .

Thank you take it easy. Peace C. :facepunch:

What actor contributed jumpstarting his career to his role in the movie Robin Hood Men in Tights. Hint he had his own show.

3 Likes

Neal galagher