Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Someone tell me where they are buying all the pucks or flips. With the foam in them. I need to buy about a hundred

1 Like

Like the ones in the co-op?

1 Like

lol I grew up in the Midwest. Left for the army in my 20s, been trying to get as far from desert ever since. I’d take the cold any day.

2 Likes

@blowdout2269 I feel the love intensely

Never doubt any beans you put out are gonna be fire.

:fire:

Scarlett’s grapes are always welcome. But I have a set.

I wish for everyone to grow it.

And if you ever need me to stock up. Door is open. Mailbox is ready. And coffee is on. Come on down and join us. Blunts being rolled as we speak

3 Likes

Yes sir just like those. Got the little foam in there to keep seeds all cozy

Ok @blowdout2269 can I put my hand up to try your beans ? I was confused but I’m alright now .

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:image welcome back.

You will absolutely love these

1 Like

Sweet, a package from Missouri. Glad to hear. We need to step it up here. We are starting late.

1 Like

I would love anything outside of Ontario, Canada. We have had a great drought on good smokables . All Bunk with a capital B

1 Like

Horrible.

Sorry to hear this.

You got lots of cannabis kings up in the great white north.

Sure some of the OG’s are reading this ready to chime in from above. We down here in the Wild West. Tempe AZ

2 Likes

I go from were I am 2hrs down the roads to get shite on the rez . At least that crap is priced right . I just got hold of proper beans and just gonna do it myself . If there is good smoke there hiding it .

2 Likes

Smart. Your in great company with great genetics and beans o

heh… you can have it all buddy!

a bit different experience i suspect. i have back and knee problems and pain from jumping/jump injuries. the cold weather exacerbates the pain. hot and dry weather is like lube for the joints. i can move around mostly pain free. good range of motion and flexibility. introduce rain or cold and i’m f^cked.

give me hot and dry all day every day.

2 Likes

I have never had Scarlet grape autos before @blowdout2269 . I have only tried one auto ever and quite liked it.

1 Like

I just dropped down Frankenstein, and coral kush from @JohnnyPotseeds all I can say is wow 24 hrs there already standing up

5 Likes

Oh, I’m still here!
Yes! Send them deets via PM bud.

@GEMI-CONNECT616 -
ScAmazon?

It’s starting to set in for sure. I got a few good years as a road technician out pa/ohio area after the service. To us cold translated to money.

Jumping explains everything btw.

2 Likes

Congrats on the Anniversary @blowdout2269
I gifted mine to my best bud and he’s stoaked to give em a go next spring.
He also says thanks :seedling: hope to have some pics next summer

1 Like

i put a few years back up there after i got out. it was pretty miserable. didn’t realize how BAD the climate was affecting me till i moved back south. instant relief. no lie or exaggeration.

2 Likes

Come on really.

Do you have a link. I feel like a retard trying to locate them

1 Like