Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Like this?

https://www.amazon.com/Foam-Wrap-Rolls-Materials-packaging/dp/B0BJ6Y4MJ9/ref=asc_df_B0BJ6Y4MJ9/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=663308203633&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=11300278855272470013&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9023170&hvtargid=pla-2188831842605&psc=1&mcid=b3949401a24139f6bb0d7b862e4f0670

1 Like

Hahahah

Looking for the flips /pucks the seeds come in

:rofl::rofl: I got fixated on foam. My bad.

1 Like

All good. :+1:t3:. Love the husky pic. Miss mine. He was a beast and a baby all rolled into one

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss.

The three of them is a lot of personality in this house for sure lol.

2 Likes

You must have been like ā€¦

ā€œI think we need a bigger fridgeā€

when that JAWS package arrived:)

5 Likes

Oh, so that means you need some, right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@GEMI-CONNECT616, Iā€™m working on it

3 Likes

Yes sir. I donā€™t know where to get them. And been searching for a while to find them damn things.

And everyone as them when they send seeds. So either I reuse the ones I pop seeds from. Or search

The names on the case. Just gotta get up and find one

1 Like

Ive never tried autos but i grow more and more curious about them everyday.

And ski-dooing and sliding.

2 Likes

i mostly grow autos indoors over the winter. some of them are quite good. some of them are ā€˜mehā€™.
looking forward to these.

i think you should stop being curious and give them a shot. the trick is the soil mixture. supercharge the soil for everything the auto will need for veg AND flower in itā€™s short(er) lifespan. some results are quite pleasing.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve only grown one, fog dog? And was quite a nice grow

3 Likes

@blowdout2269 - I missed the grapes, damn. If there is still a pack id be happy to take it off your hands

4 Likes

I think I missed it also.

1 Like

Congratulations on your anniversary buddy

2 Likes

just amazing :wink::wink:
If thereā€™s any left after everyoneā€™s done, wouldnā€™t mind putting them back in my slowly growing arsenalšŸŒ±

2 Likes

Thank you @Emeraldgreen. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Ris, @Ghgrower, @LzBoyā€¦send me them deets via PM. You too if ya want em EG! :+1:t2:

Thank you all. Gonna shut this one down for the night. Congratulations to all the new owners of the Scarlet Grapes!
:peace_symbol::heart:

14 Likes

Happy Anniversary BRO-SKI

4 Likes

@blowdout2269, a big fat happy anniversary to you, brother! :slight_smile:

3 Likes