Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

congrats @ all winners!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :partying_face: :partying_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :partying_face: :partying_face:

(Wakes up on floor) Iā€™m up, Iā€™m up, whatā€™d I miss?

4 Likes

reach out a hand !get the floor must be cold ! :smiley:

3 Likes

Got some unrooted slips I can send before it gets cold. Ive let everyone on my discord know Iā€™m not sending anything out past Dec 21st. I have 2 rooted sunset sherbert clones as well that need to find a home. Pay shipping ($11 for 3-5 day and $35 for next day if i use a small priority or i think $49-$50 if i have to use a medium priority box for larger cuts) and they are yours but id love to bless a new grower with these rooted ones if possible as the cut cost me $250 and is sought after. Please tag anyone who is a new grower who might be interested or message me if you yourself are interested
I have
96 sour diesel (believed to be the albany cut)
Sour diesel (ajs cut)
Stardawg corey
Sunshine daydream (phenohunted for pain and muscle spasm relief)
Sunset sherbert (only 2 rooted could pull slips but plant is 1 week into flower just took a mother)
ODD
Capjunky
89 Northern lights 5
Mountain temple (discontinued bodhi seed)

16 Likes

Are you interested in trades.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not interested in any trades right now as i have a seed stockpile and Iā€™m gonna stop shipping and receiving plants for the year so I can try to use the 2x2 (quarantine tent) for some small flower runs or experiments during the winter since it wonā€™t be in use

6 Likes

As of right now sour diesel ajs cut and stardawg corey is spoken for until I can get a definite count tonight on the cuts I can take

6 Likes

Man! Iā€™m curious about those sour dieselsā€¦Iā€™m still on the hunt for that sour I used to smoke in NY

2 Likes

I havenā€™t had a chance to flower any out yet. My next run will have the 96 sour d and the sour diesel ajs cut so im pretty excited to see the commotion about them. They always go first for the cuts and clones too lol

3 Likes

Did I get these? I always post a thank you when I receive something. If I did, thanks, I canā€™t seem to get along with my addiction of bean hoarding. I apologize now, for the past, present and future. In my defense, I do try to send out as many as I receive. Have a great Saturday OG. Yeah thatā€™s youā€¦

4 Likes

If I didnā€™t reach my number yet Iā€™d get one of each but I really shouldnā€™t add anything right now :joy: but Iā€™ll be watching for your results hoping and praying you find that old sour

Haha if I wasnā€™t at my number already Iā€™d have all my extras flowering in a whole different tent! My fiance wonā€™t have that tho Iā€™m limited and always at max capacity over here

2 Likes

AS IF you receive as many as you send out! :thinking:

1 Like

Scarlet Grapes?
If they havenā€™t landed, lmk. Maybe Iā€™ll have to resend.

@patsnumone, youā€™re in luck!
I accidentally packed way to many pucks, lol.
If ya donā€™t got em, send them deets. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

@blowdout2269 scarlet grapes putting some roots down :+1::+1::v:

19 Likes

Schweeeet!
Iā€™m wanting to run those in my hydro setup someday. Itā€™ll be fun to watch how they do!
Hope ya get some scarlet pheno. :wink:

3 Likes

I think they will do good In the bubble totes, what I want to experiment with is autos In my trough system. Have not grown any autos In it only photos and only select photos, I could never grow any of @THCeed monsters In it. Iā€™d have to cut the ceilings out and add an addition just to house those monstersā€‹:joy::rofl: :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Blushing a little here, thanks Brother.

1 Like

I love seeing picks of those outdoor monsters. I wish I could grow them like that. We have to many thieves and they are getting smarter using drones to find crops. My last good outdoor I had 9 plants 10-11 foot tall. 1 month into bud and they were stolen. I have only grown outdoors once since then ,last summer (2022) I put them out in August to keep them small and enclosed them with a 6 foot dog kennel fence and got some of the chain link fence privacy screen for it. No thieves that grow just bad storms that year , took out 3 of the 9 and damaged 4 others , I still had decent harvest, just not what it could be. :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Me too, Brother. Especially when itā€™s at my place. hahaha :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes