Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Hoop houses are the way to go if put in the correct direction for propper natural airflow. A greenhouse would be even better but this is low cost and people cant see it.

Something like this

That’s a small one of course it could be scaled up and probably find cheaper materials but just quick search on amazon. If you have bad storms then you could always make it out of wood or metal. and glass or clear plastic that’s thicker.

Combine that with low odor strains like Moroccan Beldia or some other stuff you may know about.

5 Likes

You find people giving away their busted trampolines! I’ve got a friend that’s built two huge hoop houses with used trampoline poles.
They got the perfect curve. :wink:

7 Likes

That’s an awesome idea

5 Likes

Just look on you’re local classifieds.
Many people give the tramp frames away.
I’m still collecting parts and pieces. Then I gotta find the time to actually get it done! :grimacing:

4 Likes

Damn. I had one that finally ripped, literally gave to my neighbor to scrap couple months ago. Good idea I’ll keep an eye out

2 Likes

Failed! Lol

1 Like

carport frames work well too

3 Likes

I have a 12x20 portable garage that the roof portion of the cover got trashed by a storm. It’s got a tarp over it now and not much is kept in it. Few straw bails and some miscellaneous wood I kept for building projects. I’ve been considering cleaning it out this summer and recover it and turn into green house, I have dreams of an outdoor hydro setup. But I don’t think I could keep it under a roof. 20+ foot tall greenhouse might attract some attention :joy::rofl:.

4 Likes

i used wiggle wire and green house plastic on one… works great

1 Like

I’m loving these ideas for an outside greenhouse. :facepunch::+1::sunglasses::christmas_tree::santa::v:

1 Like

I did not know that about Skywalker og

2 Likes

Thank you @misterbee for the Bruce banner beans.
Are they fem autos?

6 Likes

Indeed, A/F!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Hello @misterbee We traded some RKS seeds, I had a question. Is there any links and information about said seeds here in Overgrow ?

4 Likes

Check OG Co-Op for RKS. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thanks you @darkillusion beans have landed

16 Likes

@chara They Arrived safely :call_me_hand:t2: In 4 envelopes :joy:
:sob:

18 Likes

Capjunky, ajs cut, and stardawg corey all gone. I have mountain temple, sunshine daydream, odd, 89 Northern lights 5, 96 sour, and i could still possibly pull some sunset sherbert snips from 1 week into flower

6 Likes

never tried NL5 always heard about it though

1 Like

I’d love to get that Albany, what’s the time frame on getting you thr postage? I’d have to do some banking lol.

1 Like