Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

🫨🥹 :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:
Peavey.
That is gold

1 Like

i use these too. they sound gooooooooooooooood

1 Like

The sound ampliflier and equalizer make the difference a lot too

1 Like

Amazing open back headphone

1 Like

Shadow stole my arm

chunker kitty

10 Likes

I have a lot of old vintage band shit :poop: from the late 70s to present, but have not played in a band since the early 90s, now I just play with a few old band mates and high school :school: buddies. :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

These just arrived in the mailbox :mailbox_with_mail: yesterday, from SPAIN :es:, WOW :open_mouth: thanks a lot @CaptainNemo for the generosity!!! :facepunch::+1::partying_face::sunglasses::snowman::christmas_tree::santa::v:

19 Likes

Glad that they made it!!

I hope you’ll find some great stuff in these :partying_face: :partying_face:

9 Likes
8 Likes

Check this out for vintage(I know it’s not really)

@HighTilliDie mountain temple clones landed WTF! They are the size of my plants when I flip to flower! I would have made 8 clones out of them.lol had to make a hillbilly cloner lol. My clone domes with clones and then the ones I received!:exploding_head::hugs:

16 Likes

@420noob Lmao you and 1 other guy got some monster clones! I figured you can cut them down if you like but it would be funny to see your reaction

8 Likes

That tiny dome is what I order in 12 packs from amazon and I use the 12 cells inside cut them down to singles and pack them with my medium of choice for a mini cell to start your plants for clones. I like to throw them in the cloner for a week or 2 then into those cells for a week or 2 and I’ll ship them when rootbound or go to solo cups or 1 gallons

5 Likes

shout out to @OhNo555 for hooking me up with them magical beans!! Thanks brother… I can’t wait to grow em! I’ll tag you when I do 🪴 :green_heart:

14 Likes

Packaged arrived in perfection condition along with the specimens inside !@HighTilliDie
Thanks again brother !

@misterbee
Envelope arrived with a killer @JAWS sticker
Thanks fellas …

That’s the most excitement I’ve had from the mailbox ina while :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Wanted to send a huge thank you to @Hashpants for the gift on top of a @JohnnyPotseed order. Love those pants and strain selections. Your the man!

22 Likes

Nice score I’m supposed to be getting some pants and a skunk in the mail also .

6 Likes

Trivia Night Is Tonight
I will put on a game tonight between 8 & 9 PM EAST COAST TIME ZONE! Come one or come all to play and have some fun :star_struck: and win some magical :mage:‍♂ Beans 🫘! Up now for grabs :arrow_down: for the correct answer to ‘what is my favorite animated Christmas short story is’ :wink::facepunch::+1::star_struck::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::peace_symbol:

11 Likes
1 Like

No it’s not that one, but it’s funny :joy::joy::joy: that it took 15 minutes for someone to realize I was giving away beans 🫘 rate now as well. Congratulations for reading it all! :facepunch::+1::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

The grinch is my best guess!

2 Likes