Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Any rankin & bass animation. :joy:

Dam you win bro :sunglasses: hell yeah :+1: you know what to do send the deets by DM :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::sunglasses::v:

That one only took 15 minutes to get recognized that I was giving away beans 🫘 rate now for a correct answer and 30 minutes to get a winner :joy::joy::joy::wink::facepunch::+1:

4 Likes

Hola Gang

So what’s the deal with the pants ?

Do I win something lol

Bare

2 Likes

What pants :jeans::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Are you a Ken collector ?

Bare

2 Likes

Ken boy Barbie Dolls? What the hell are you talking about? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Oh crap… I’m not prepared for that if I’m the other guy!

1 Like

what if they were green?

3 Likes

I ain’t in on NOOO 🫨 freaky deaky doll shit :poop:. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Hell ya @hashplants green pants! Who doesn’t want those pants!:rofl:

6 Likes

IMG_4221

Pick me pick me I will take a green pair of them fancy pants :jeans: pucks even if it’s empty! :joy::joy::joy::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::v:

5 Likes

@OhNo555 you’re a monster. Thanks for the love, the stamps, the speedy delivery and these BEANS. They’re hitting water tonight!!

15 Likes

Enjoy them bro :sunglasses:, let me know how they turn out and post some pictures! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::santa::snowman::christmas_tree::v:

3 Likes

The name Fione’s crack always makes me smile.

3 Likes

@darkillusion seeds have arrived to the snail mail box.

3 Likes

Oh… Late for saying a xmas episode from Rick and Morty :rofl:

1 Like

I just finished putting that long ass address of your’s 🫵 on an envelope :email: & the eagle :eagle: is on the runway and it is waiting to be cleared by the tower for takeoff :flight_departure:! :joy::joy::joy::partying_face::facepunch::+1::santa::snowman::christmas_tree::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Up for a very simple task :arrow_down:

Name all of :santa: reindeer in the correct order the he himself calls them out, and that fella with the red nose must be spelled backwards all in up case letters (those would be the big letters :wink:)
IMG_4425
Let the games begin!
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::partying_face::santa::snowman::christmas_tree::sunglasses::v:

9 Likes

Just arrived today. Thanks again @blowdout2269

8 Likes

Dasher dancer prancer vixen comet Cupid donner blitzen and then HPLODUR?!

6 Likes