Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Ding :bellhop_bell: Ding :bellhop_bell: Ding we got a winner :trophy:, you know what to do. send them DEETS by DM! :wink::star_struck::partying_face::santa::snowman::christmas_tree::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

"Now! Dasher, now! Dancer, now! Prancer and Vixen,
โ€œOn! Comet, on! Cupid, on! Donder and Blitzenโ€ " Hplodur ! "

3 Likes

Forced childhood choir coming in for the win :upside_down_face: man, you had me singing in the dining room while my partner tried to figure out what I was doingโ€ฆ

1 Like

You send me you DEETS as well! What happened to all your up case letter looks :eyes: like a few were on vacation! :joy::joy::joy: your will be something different, that all I had left of that strain from the LPC challenge.

3 Likes

What strings do you prefer to play on?
I have a couple packs of Super Slinkys I can send yah :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

10 Likes

Thanks dude :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fender, Ernie Ball, & GHS extra light boomers. Why do you ask?

1 Like

Those look :eyes: like some Ernie balls strings :yum: Mmmm! I know them red packs distinctively! :+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

That will work bro :sunglasses: thanks for the generosity, great appreciated. I go thought a lot of strings :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Been playing for 49 Yrs. Started with 9โ€™s, the older I get, style changes, certain guitars at 10โ€™s, some at 11โ€™s. By the way, I"m a Fender Player. Strat, Tele, Esquire. And a Voxโ€ฆlol

2 Likes

What gauge are they?

1 Like

Now Tu-pac, now Dre., now Snoop, and Biggie, on Fiddy, Cube, Flavor, Diddy.
Oopsโ€ฆwrong night before Christmas.

7 Likes

I definitely got something for you ๐Ÿซต @darkillusion as well! And I got your addy. Whatโ€™s your pleasure? :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

:laughing: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Better picture of what they are. I love these.

I wish I could say the same :grin:. Hit me with a PM and Iโ€™ll get some out to you

Hereโ€™s what I have, I love the holo body and the natural wood look. Also have an Ovation acoustic that beat my fingers up haha.

5 Likes

You know me I am not a picky person. I will happily accept what every comes my way.

5 Likes

Give me a few minutes and I will get you my addy by DM the 9 - 42 are great. :+1: Thanks

4 Likes

I got you my friend as you have blessed me way to many times with some fat ass flips! HELL YEAH! :facepunch::+1::wink::santa::snowman::yum::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

A few of my axes :axe:

8 Likes

Beauties! I havent played in a couple weeks.
Im going to change that right now. Iโ€™ll see everyone in a few. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes