Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Six slots taken!!! PM “personals”, please. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Looks like I git in Nice and clean. Thanks @misterbee

3 Likes

Many thanks Mr. Bee…
I feel like a cowboy with this wiki :rofl:

2 Likes

Wow that was crazy I was going to enter but saw so many typing then there was 6 then there was 5 lol yall are quick

3 Likes

I couldn’t even use the edit button, Total Meltdow
dosent pay to be medicated in the morning…ahahahha

4 Likes

Don’t need no coffee this morning. Thanks @misterbee

1 Like

Thanks @misterbee I always enjoy your fast and choatic giveaways!

Yeah I think people kept closing the edit option lol so did people get overwritten ?

I must say that here is mid day. My couple is calling for dinner and I was… wait … reload page… wait… I am going… reload… :rofl:

What a stress

Higher powers that Can

1 Like

NICE Job. so quick

2 Likes

I did, to straighten out the “mess”. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks for the contest. I can say that right now I have Orange Kush which is OG Kush x Cali-O and it is really really good.

7 Likes

How is it Sweet and citrusy @CocoaCoir

2 Likes

Awesome, I don’t know how you moved so fast.

1 Like

was waiting, it never loaded wiki

1 Like

i was like Dam, Atomic Meltdown

2 Likes

Curious how this works for the first member to sign up as I’ve read the wiki rules for signing up and it says that if others are currently editing to tab out and try again once finished. It seems like a mad dash for the first slot and subsequent slots and someone may be in line and position sooner than another but a slower typer and the slow typer may be first there and first to start the edit but someone with quicker typing skills or a copy paste can swoop in edit their name into a slot and the member who originally had priority upon submitting their edit ends up getting the overwrite warning message. Seems a bit messy and encourages pushing oneself to the front instead of being mindful of others and their positioning and timing.

Surely just my own perspective and I think a lot of members enjoy the chaos of these types of signups but for some reason the pushing to the front of the line sort of activity leaves a bit of a sour note on my tongue so to speak. When I see many people trying to edit at once, I don’t try to edit. It’s confusing to see the opposite taking place. Much love

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners!! Wtg!! :muscle: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :partying_face:

Thanks again @misterbee !! You awesome OGer!! :pray: :hugs:

2 Likes

Did you send PM? Envelops ride today!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes