Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

That was wild…felt like daytrading stocks or something. Thanks @misterbee

3 Likes

I don’t know how I missed that…ive been glued to my phone checking to sign up and it’s like you couldn’t get your name in without “overdrafting” someone…unless that’s the only way to get your name up there…I guess a computer would help with copy and paste ready at all times

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS… ENJOY… THAT’S A SPECIAL ONE!

1 Like

It is kush first and then a backend of citrus. Definitely there but not as pronounced as the kush. Ecto Cooler was much more Orange Fanta type.

3 Likes

Makes my Diabetic mouth water

3 Likes

I wonder if it is the limonene which makes it a lil harsh on the throat if overdone. Could be the 1% pinene combo.

2 Likes

Big shout out and thank you to @Wizdom! I hope you have something on your end within the next day or so! If/when @Wizdom receives my package I’ll open up giveaways to Canadia and will probably do a trivia night for America’s Hat.

13 Likes

Enjoy mate. I’m just waiting for the last of the packages to arrive from the last go. And then I too will be doing more giveaways. Love this community

4 Likes

It really is an awesome community

5 Likes

Now you got to tell us which strain makes you travel into the futur ( or the one is setting you into a time warp). :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hello, I saw you post in this topic, but I didn’t see how to join your giveaway.

I’ve maybe missed a post or a sentence … I go read again …

Love anything auto as I’m a lazy biotch…lol

3 Likes

Sent too many packages to keep straight, so I’m waiting for them to arrive before sending too many to keep straight again. Gotta make sure everyone’s lands before doing the next batch.

My giveaways will be in this thread, or may make my own giveaway thread when I get time.

7 Likes

Cool and thanks for this opportunity.

U can make ure own Thread
Wizdoms Fire Givaway Thread…

1 Like

Thank you @blowdout2269 your package has arrived.

11 Likes

@dougdawson you are amazing

9 Likes

Got any plans for it!?

1 Like

Has anyone tried to make a wiki by picking winners in advance like say 45 spots and winners are # 12 ,22 ,31,40,and 44 say. Now post wiki and let 45 people sign up. Obviously keep winning # s secret until the end.

4 Likes

Cheese calzones

1 Like

Actually my first score here was a situation just like this, there were so many overwrites cause everyone was scrambling for a spot.

1 Like