Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Why would there be such a scramble when it’s not time sensitive. You could have as many spots as needed.

1 Like

I think that was the issue. It wasn’t expected to be that big. There were 25 spots and they filled in the matter of minutes. Not saying it can’t be done BUT some forethought should be applied.

There was no ill intention, just very few spaces for the volume of people.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t it be easier to post a giveaway and have the first people to like the post be the winners.
Just a suggestion

1 Like

Usually it comes down to however the “sender/giveaway person” wants to do it.
Whether it’s a wiki, dibs, question, task…etc
Theres tons of ways OGs have done giveaways and plenty more to be pioneered

6 Likes

Could do some kind of worldwide clue hunt that takes multilpe people treking in the wlderness weeks to figure out.

3 Likes

So u overwrote someone and won….

1 Like

And collect seeds along the way. :grinning:

1 Like

I agree it’s the way they want to do it, it’s there seeds there stamp it’s there time invested, they can give it away how ever they want.
Just some people are on here more time , so they have more of a chance especially if ure on a computer…

1 Like

Actually I did, and I felt terrible about it….to the point where I didn’t participate in another one for a week of watching how these go.

So how did u like the seed , were they fire :fire:
Did u make more seeds from them…

Even if I planted them the day I got them they would be working on their third set of leaves. So I have no opinion of the seeds other then the person I got them from honored more then anticipated which makes them a pretty solid dude in my book.

1 Like

Oooo u thought u got them a while back….

Hit up my Trade and Share. My giveaways more regularly there. Make sure to hit the watching on the thread as to not miss out.

Two giveaways to get things started. Good luck to all :partying_face: :tada: 🪅 :confetti_ball:

8 Likes

Adding a third giveaway in my thread. Make sure to click the link to enter. :partying_face: :tada: Good luck to all

8 Likes

Sweeeeet. Glad they made it!
Tag me if you ever decide to grow em. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

So who is around right now?

7 Likes

I am around. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Just us lonely west coasters

2 Likes

Alright, there’s a couple of ya around. Midnight here in Florida. Just going through my lists wishing I could grow all of em out, but knowing I can’t. So how’s about we give some away?

6 Likes

I’m up with y’all…west Coast time only 9pm

2 Likes