Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Check out free seed Fridays thread

Incoming today. Wish I had an STL for the puck, it is AWESOME

14 Likes

Happy to see they landed safely! Enjoy my friend! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:🪶🪶

3 Likes

The mothership has landed…
I liked the gooey happy face
Congratulations @Zolorp

1 Like

Thanks a lot @blowdout2269 I appreciate this very much. OG to the core buddy. Expected one got :v:

16 Likes

Got a few more goodie’s in the mailbox :mailbox_with_mail: today, thanks a lot @Foreigner for getting these to me for that win :trophy:. Beans 🫘 look :eyes: really GR8.

14 Likes

This one was in the mailbox :mailbox_with_mail: as well, again thanks a lot for your generosity @DEFSeeds very OG of you to send me this fire :fire:!

20 Likes

I love seeing everyone’s blessings of beans…

it makes me happy seeing others happy!

Thanks everyone, stay happy and healthy

13 Likes

Glad they made it. :+1:t2:
Don’t forget to tag of ya decide to grow em! :wink:

6 Likes

Definitely man. I know I’ll b doing some outdoor in the spring and may do an indoor run eventually but it probably won’t b before spring. Thanks again I’m excited about both of these.

4 Likes

Spring Scarlet challenge!!

5 Likes

Got a unexpected surprise in the mailbox today!

Thanks @feloniousmonk

15 Likes

Hell yeah!

So I had 2 plants in one container and they were probably fighting for resources. I note this because the larger one may or may not be a different pheno, it may have just gotten lucky and pushed out it’s sister. Both had a really nice, unexpectedly tropical smell; similar to each other but also a little different in a way that’s tough to explain. The male honestly surprised me with its productivity and hardiness

I am excited for you to give them a go!

Enjoy my friend!

:v:
FM

7 Likes

Oh ok I remember the battling twins wow so they both made it cool! Can’t wait to try I’ve been killing(not in the good sense) pretty much anything I plant so :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Anyone have some space in their tents for a couple of autos or just one.

I need a couple folks to run my Pinot Noir(Double Grape x Chem de la crème) x Galaxy Brain(Zalmadelica express x Cosmic queen)

Canna Cheese 1:1(Cannatonic x Northern Cheese Haze) x Galaxy Brain

And Galaxy Brain S1

Again these will be small tester packs, all I want is some pictures when possible :slight_smile: DM r open !

15 Likes

I do …I can take some . The pinot strain sounds awesome @Originalweedman

@GEMI-CONNECT616 @blowdout2269 @carty
@AzSeaindooin420

4 Likes

@Going2fast @ChronicMcBudz @Andrane @Hashpants @darkillusion @OhNo555 @NDNCHILD @Wizdom @JohnnyPotseed
u Guys like autos…

5 Likes

Addy on the way
Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Mad love and respect

9 Likes