Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Especially if he’s gonna have to wait until January!
:laughing:

1 Like

Stuck in the mail vortex .

2 Likes

I recently had a letter make it to Scotland in a week. Yet people three states away took twice as long, lol. How do you explain that?

Yeah, the mail vortex.

3 Likes

There is a lot of talk about the legs, but it is the first thing that is taken apart. :rofl:

1 Like

Spoken like a true Canadian.

3 Likes

I’m celebration of getting this 3d printer set up and running, this weekend, some evening, we will be giving away a bunch of pucks and some seed puck loaders created by @Mr.Sparkle! Stay tuned!

36 Likes

I d love to grab a bunch of these,I got hunders of viles I stopped using .If u are intrested in trading some for seeds DM me …

I need to get a few things worked out, and do a few giveaways first, but we can def talk. Shoot me a pm.

2 Likes

Already looking better than the ones you posted last night. When in doubt. Check the bed level, your working in thousandths so it matters and on the little parts slow your feed rate down.

2 Likes

Thank you! Never messed with one of these, there is definitely a learning curve.

2 Likes

Thank you @duo!

17 Likes

Arrived yesterday @blowdout2269 thank you

16 Likes

My package from @blowdout2269 arrived yesterday as well. Thanks so much for the great autos!!

6 Likes

Sweeeeet.
Enjoy fella’s!
Tag me if ya decide to grow em. :wink:

8 Likes

@Mithridate your Sour Strawberry hit ground

4 Likes

Cool, from yesterdays Trivia questions

No this was a week or so ago. Had to cross the boarder.

ACDC x SOUR LARRY

it was this trivia @JustANobody

ACDC x SOUR LARRY
Let’s try another. Name this strain :zap: :notes: :lemon: :man: to win it.

it was this trivia @JustANobody

Hey does anybody know are we doing a veterans giveaway this year? @DougDawson or @G-paS

6 Likes