Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

If they served in Vietnam, Give them a vietnam landrace or hybrid.

If they served in Afghanistan they get an afghan.

There are a couple Iraq lines even. Strayfox’s Rayna for instance.

I imagine it would be 50/50 between people who liked the idea and people who wouldn’t want to be reminded of the places.

5 Likes

The OG community has always been generous and supportive when conducting Vets giveaway. I believe there was one last winter.

3 Likes

There it is. The trick question gone viral in actual form. Lolo

@duo you rock

2 Likes

In honor of Veterans day I’ll give away a few auto fems. But since it is Veterans day here are the rules. You got to be a veteran. You can’t have gotten seeds from me before. You got to be in the us of a. I’ll start around 5ish.

12 Likes

Yes where is the veterans day giveaway thread?? I know there’s been talk all year tho. @Budderton

4 Likes

Thunder Rose landed today…fastest mail from Tulsa yet JP! Thanks again sir!

6 Likes

I have done one the last 2 years and plan on doing them every year. Last one started in January when everyone got through the holidays so I was aiming for January again. So it’s only a couple months away, man, time flies.

6 Likes

I donated to senor Dawson’s veterans giveaway last year and I plan on doing the same this year @Kasper0909 , if he’ll have me. :grin::v:

4 Likes

Thank you for putting this together for us @DougDawson . Last year’s giveaway had some amazing strains donated by some very generous OGer’s.

5 Likes

It was my pleasure @FirstCavApache64 but it was this year :wink: Although I did one last year as well. Just my way of saying thanks to all the veterans out there who deserve our gratitude.

5 Likes

Alright let’s keep the movie trivia military themed. Hot cakes fem auto on deck. The hots from 20/20 Mendocino x Bessie Cake. Who was the lead actor in the movie the Green Beret’s?

5 Likes

John Wayne

4 Likes

A bunch of the pucks for the giveaway have been printed. Going to print up some loaders and then another run of pucks and it’ll be time for the give away!

27 Likes

john wayne

1 Like

Congrats @thegoodmulk and thank you for your service. Deets me friend.

2 Likes

Since it’s been answered, I’ll also note that the character of Chekov was introduced to Star Trek so George Takei could appear in this movie.

1 Like

Those look very cool.

Looking really good mate

2 Likes

I’m confused… Takei was Mr Sulu?

1 Like

I’ll put properly-cooked Bear Brisket or the “Straps” up against almost any Meat!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes