Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Good luck to all military veterans who have given their time to keep us safe so we can sleep well and live in peace. πŸͺ–πŸͺ–πŸͺ– :clap::clap::clap: :facepunch::+1::tada::four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks for that. I’ve probably watched The Green Berets a couple dozen times.

2 Likes

Thanks @Going2fast :sparkler::confetti_ball::tada::partying_face::sunny::+1:
Just got this in the mail

14 Likes

Lol best Graham Chapman line EVER!

2 Likes

Your nozzle is a little too close to the build plate, thats why your getting a rough first layer, use the micro-steps while running to dial it in. Looking great though bud!
:star_struck:

2 Likes

Thats so awesome.

I really got to get mine dialed in and going. It gave me a bit of grief leveling so it ended up pushed aside until I have time to mess with it. Auto leveling my eye, lol.

2 Likes

So, uh, how, uh, does one do that?

1 Like

This one has auto leveling and I’m just using thst right now.

2 Likes

Use a Buisness card

Thank you.

Next u can print a seed cracker

6 Likes

I did the same thing when I first got mine, but I couldn’t be defeated by a stupid machine lol. I took it personally I think! :rofl:

On the original Ender, you double click the rotary knob you use to navigate menus. Im not sure how to on the newer ender, but will be in the menus under prepare or control , but it only works while printing is ongoing. i just look to see if its too close, and bump it up a few 0.01 of a mm.

\Edit: On Ender v1 it’s called baby steps Z

2 Likes

Ok last one Tonight. Red velvet cake auto. Scarlet grapes x Bessie cake. No trivia
First veteran to call dibs.

1 Like

The Z offset?

dibs
please

2 Likes

more model specific ender 3

I’d dibs that so hard but I just won a pack from you.

LOL, not defeated, just put off for the time being. I just purchased a dryer since my filament has been sitting on the spool for some time. I have never met a machine I could not figure out or fix. I was more pissed about the auto leveling that doesn’t really auto level. I think that was more the annoyance for me. Mine is an Ender 3 Neo.

1 Like

Thank u for ure service, What part of the military were u in