Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

someone’s been having fun with their new printer.

purpose!

1 Like

i have had bear meat before. it is VERY good. lean and tasty.
moose is quite good as well. like a very lean steak.

1 Like

Moose is delicious but chewy

Ok next is some pound cake fem autos. Pound town from Humboldt seed co x Bessie cake. Name one other John Wayne movie where he played someone in the military and the branch. This should be too easy since he played in a few dozen.

5 Likes

the longest day Infantry Branch: Commands held: 2nd Battalion, 505th Parachute Infantry Regiment:

1 Like

Thanks, I can’t take any credit, I just downloaded the files @Mr.Sparkle put out.

1 Like

Ok, it’s on now. LOL

6 Likes

I know I’m thinking of one… if you’re a vet… hint hint… don’t get stung out on the waves.

Dirty dozen

the green berets
(de opresso liber!)

1 Like

The only participants need to be veterans in todays games? Is that correct?

1 Like

It’s not veterans day today, it’s a much more important and inspiring day.

Just for my giveaways friend.

2 Likes

Correct, George Takei portrayed Sulu in the Star Trek original Series. About halfway through Season 2, he took a break for several episodes in order to film for The Green Berets (he played Captain Nim in that movie). To provide another bridge crew member, the character of Chekov was added. Another fun fact, Takei and Koenig were never in the same scene together in the original series.

4 Likes

Thanks for the clarification on that one just in case someone were to have overlooked that when they read your post. 🪖🪖🪖

This…ten damnit

1 Like

Congrats @Movement13. Deets me and thank you.

U are working that printer 24/7… hahhahah
i hava an old printer print like 4 pucks in 2 hours , very slow

1 Like

Oh yea, run baby run. I can do 37 pucks at once and takes about 4-4.5 hours I think

2 Likes

not bad 10 times faster , than my old printer…

Actually 5 Pucks

7 Likes