Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 20)

Yea, daughter was like stop looking at ure phone and drive…

2 Likes

Please add me to the list please

1 Like

Giveaway already happened, sorry.

3 Likes

Thanks @JustANobody
Ure an outstanding guy :champagne::beers::star_struck::confetti_ball::tada::fire::fire::sunny::partying_face::balloon::partying_face::tada::fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Congratulations to the winners circle. Mad respect. Great giveaway

3 Likes

Great giveaway, @JustANobody !!
Congrats to @thegoodmulk @Estacionsj @ThirdStone and @duo

7 Likes

Figures I missed this,UGHHH ,Congrats to the winners.

3 Likes

Thanks @420noob good to know.
Ummm…

Stay safe :seedling:

3 Likes

Awesome toss up, @JustANobody ! Great idea thinking of the back-end like that, and damn fine looking print-work. As a traditional visual artist, that kind of thing just blows me away.
Congrats @thegoodmulk , @Estacionsj , @duo and @ThirdStone ! Hope your winnings find you well and get put to plenty of great use!
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

4 Likes

Damn, I was deer hunting and missed this. Good luck, everyone.

6 Likes

Congrats to the winners and big up to @JustANobody .

2 Likes

@JustANobody do yourself a favor and buy the pei build plate for it. Infinitely better than the PC plate it comes with :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Thank you! That has been very fustrsting!

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @thegoodmulk, @Estacionsj, @ThirdStone, & @duo! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

Thanks @JustANobody for the generous giveaway with 4 chances to win :trophy:! :+1::facepunch::clap::wink::star_struck::upside_down_face::tada::sunglasses::turkey::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

WooHoo, this is a nice surprise to wake up to. Thank you @JustANobody for this awesome giveaway!
:v::partying_face:

2 Likes

Did ya get one??

Thank you for the amazing generosity @JustANobody. Very useful item. :+1:t2:

Congratulations @thegoodmulk, @Estacionsj, @ThirdStone, and @duo! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes i actually won whooo
Yes very nice indeed i cant wait.

5 Likes

Gonna throw a few more fem auto beans out to our veterans on this fine Sunday evening. USA only folks, you have to be a veteran and first time winner from me. Tell yo momma. Tell yo vet friends. I’ma give ya a few.

6 Likes

Just chilling with the ladies this evening.

15 Likes

No. Saw 2 does, had 1 in my scope hairs, just her head showing, was so tempted, but decided to wait for a cleaner shot and of course, off they scattered.

3 Likes