Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Ok, I’m from Canada, so I’m a spectator for this one, entirely cool… But, I’m a newb, what’s the game here? “time for a wiki”…?

2 Likes

Wiki refers to something user-editable, in this case it’s a numbered list that people can add themselves to, and then the creator will at some point close the list and use a random number generator to select a winner. I think you have to get to the second user-level to be able to edit a wiki though.

6 Likes

Thank you @yardgrazer

Wicked, thanks!!

I guess I have to keep posting and liking to get there, but what else do I have to do over the holidays? Haha :metal:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @luxton . Just be careful when editing a wiki, if you see another member is also signing up at the same time, cancel your edit. DO NOT OVERWRITE. (Not yelling at you, just stressing the point) Good luck to you on the draws!

5 Likes

Reading something like this…

…is what I, and I believe @CanuckistanPete, are referring you to.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Yup, I actually had read that when posted, but my brain was stuck on wiki being Wikipedia for some reason 🤦🤷 lol… So, I was a little confused :joy:

2 Likes

Best way to edit the wiki is land the cursor in the open field well to the right of the last signer. Then hit return to start the next line,then the number and period. Then a Space Then the @ with your screen name. GL don’t forget the Space.

3 Likes

Happy day after Christmas y’all. Sitting here a little depressed. The cake auto run is done. She was a success but I got what’s called empty tent syndrome almost instantly. So I planted some more beans of course. More on that later but let’s celebrate another bountiful harvest with a bean giveaway shall we. Pound cake came down yesterday. She started off slow but really picked up steam the last two weeks. Green apple terps but mostly light. I will let yall know if it carries to cure but she did start getting loud at the end. Frost really kicked in hard the last few weeks. FIRST TIME WINNERS ONLY. What was the first name of the kid in the classic Christmas movie that was warned he will shoot his eye out?

25 Likes

Oh geez…Ralphie if no one else is playing.
Pretty sure I’ve never won from you.
If you meant first time ever winner, then send them to the first dibs?

8 Likes

Git em Petey!
:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Well you have now. Congrats and send em.

5 Likes

Thanks @Going2fast ! incoming deets

1 Like

Whahoo!
:partying_face:

The body is not to short!

Got 'em @OhNo555
appreciate you sending along.

I dig the medic sticker. Fitting. Thank you.

14 Likes

One more. Devils food cake came down on the 23rd. Spiced coffee and chocolate. She’s complex. Can’t wait to try her. In the Toy story movies who is the voice of buzz light-year.

21 Likes

I think it was Tim Allen

3 Likes

Well you’re right but where did you get your scarlet grapes? Me or @blowdout2269?

1 Like

@blowdout2269 is where mine came from. :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

Then congrats deets me friend

2 Likes