Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

duly noted, thx for the input

also Tuesday or Wednesday are the best days to ship out

2 Likes

With exposed roots I would wrap in a damp paper towel and then plastic cling wrap to keep moisture in. Express mail for sure. Best of luck with them.

4 Likes

Any happen to have some mango haze pollen they could spare. Can trade please dm if you can help me out.

Niel good still there …and gods extended hand??? I think …u know

Lol yes it’s called God’s extended hand, but got a special nickname.:rofl:. I don’t know if you’ve been to soup kitchens or not but can get some “characters” there. Best story there was this old cross dresser that had a mobility cart thing. Cross dresser is used lightly he would wear a bad wig and high high heels. Anyways some pos started harassing him like aggressively. Everyone just stopped and watched cause we had all heard these let’s say rumors about this guy. So homie in the wig stands up out of his mobility cart on to his 6" high heels and asshole really started running his mouth. Then all of a sudden while wearing 6" heels dude landed a round-kick perfectly to assholes chin and knocked him out cold! He sat back down and drove around asshole. The best instant karma I’ve seen!
@amumayuk this isn’t exactly what you asked but an idea

6 Likes

I feel I know who your talking about…I was getting out of county and this bad ass ex navy seal shot caller etc…gwts his street clothes and it’s a dress…heels etc…some him around 17th area and he was cool to me…but a bad ass cross dresser

All kinds of characters out there brother

1 Like

Yep that’s him brother! Huggy bear was an interesting one. He wears a neck brace and back brace has shopping cart with radio covered in $100 bill stickers and dances on trolley line by 4th and fifth. He has American flags he dances with funny shit.

2 Likes

He dances hard with those flags bro!!!

Funny, you know…I love it

I can laugh about this stuff… homelessness didn’t jade me…I learned

3 Likes

I don’t give a F@#$ what people say we are better people becaus of it. We also have a unique perspective that people in suburbs or just not a big city really don’t get. We lived between the on and off ramps of the 94( not I-94 lol) on 17th street. Just past the BP gas station by smart and final. 5 months was great really get to know a city when you flirt in the seedy underbelly! Also realized no matter how screwed up your life was/is it doesn’t come close as bad as some of these stories. San Diego really looks out for there homeless. Neil good can shower and get laundry done for you everyday. Coffee and lunch father joes, dinner at salvation army or gods extended hand most days. Then the drive ups holy cow. A church group shows up in street with huge batches of food just form line and everyone gets feed! Or hang out by convention center around Christmas and they hand out tents, sleeping bags, back packs full of socks, gloves, hats, gift cards, CASH! It’s truely something to see really even more touching when it’s helping you. The Asian couple that hand out $10 bills still show up around there?

Ok to stay on topic gonna throw wiki in with this interruption! Will be a couple flips Gabagoo f4, Beast mode, and some rare purple pheno Gabagoo!
All are welcome except anyone living above artic circle I can’t guarantee delivery so your shit outta luck! Tag your friends

Screw it also throwing in a Barney’s farm pineapple chunk photo fem freebie to the winner! Go You :+1:!

1. @ix3u
  2. @Gadarien
  3. @US3RNAM3
  4. @Osogreen261
  5. @MyrtleGrounds
  6. @Rhino_buddy
  7. @Wizdom
  8. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  9. @OnePassionateGrower
  10. @ShiskaberrySavior
  11. @BeTheLight
  12. @Fortman420 :canada:
  13. @Rogue :belgium:
  14. @globalhead :india:
  15. @Gaz29 :uk:
  16. @Piter :es:
  17. @Bobgrows
  18. @RainToday
  19. @SunGrown
  20. @belleswell
  21. @Coffin_Dodger
  22. @dingys
  23. @MOX
  24. @LzBoy
  25. @Natea
  26. @DirtySlowToes
  27. @Trae1170 :us:
  28. @Zolorp :us:
  29. @503BudMan
  30. @luxton :canada:
  31. @OhNo555 :us::comet:
  32. @Cannaology :us:
  33. @missinbissin :canada:
  34. @harveest
  35. @CanuckistanPete
  36. @Smooth
  37. @Gumbert
  38. @illicitmango
  39. @IKEA22
  40. @Jhamersburg
  41. @JOHN1234 :us:
  42. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  43. @Kasper0909
  44. @Kami :us
  45. @Movement13
  46. @Mrgreenthumb
  47. @Emeraldgreen
  48. @OG619
  49. @THCeed
  50. @I.am.human
  51. @Growgrassblowglass
  52. @GallacreekD66
  53. @havens4hawks :us:
  54. @Garcimore :fr:
  55. @freed111 :canada:
  56. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
  57. @Dannyrawdog420
  58. @XgrimmX
  59. @BuckeyeBeanz
  60. @patsnumone
  61. @Trae1170
  62. @Thetravler :canada:
58 Likes

What kind of game are we playing?

No game just a wiki! Felt to stay on topic I’d throw giveaway at the end of my little rant! :rofl::cry:

10 Likes

You said it exactly brother…and thanks for throwing up the wiki

I know exactly all the spots you are talking about

4 Likes

I kinda figured.

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance @420noob.

1 Like

Many thanks for the chance @420noob !

@m0sirys

3 Likes

Thanks much @420noob :slightly_smiling_face: …just want to say these kind of experiences makes one a better person as I been through something similar :v:&:green_heart:

5 Likes

I don’t usually frequent this thread but I thought I’d try my luck :four_leaf_clover:.

Thanks for putting the wiki up and sharing your stash with us.

:facepunch:

Happy growing ,
Gaz

3 Likes

Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21) - #3760 by 420noob

@HeadyBearAdventures @SunGrown @RainToday @globalhead @Kasper0909 @BeagleZ @Bobgrows @MissinBissin @DirtySlowToes @Going2fast @blowdout2269 @iceman @I.am.human

Thank you for sharing what seems like awesome genetics @420noob , much appreciated!

10 Likes

Thanks for the tag :slightly_smiling_face:…I entered the wiki.
Best of luck for the win & I think it’s a cool idea to do one for the international’s :v:&:green_heart:

2 Likes