Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Congratulations on the pollen win @Sdoyle :partying_face:

Thank you Mr. @DougDawson :+1:t3:

2 Likes

I rescue pitties as well.
Here’s my pitiful pitties. They are spoiled and so loveable… to me. I wouldn’t want anyone to cross them. They are very protective.

I’ve been rescuing for close to 30 years.

I sit down they are in my lap… lol

33 Likes

@Bobgrows :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :raised_hands: :v:
Beauties!! :cowboy_hat_face:
:sunglasses: :hugs:

1 Like

Oohhh they are cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:. I love this breed so bloody much, they are soooo misunderstood and misrepresented (hmm, maybe we shouldn’t trust the media? Heehee).

That squishy face :grin::heart:

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Letter arrived @Scarlyle thank you looking forward to see whats in these. I also want to thank @PsillyRabbit for starting Take seeds then leave seeds > Pay it Forward

18 Likes

Sure they can be good dogs, but very dangerous with the amount of irresponsible owners.

I was attacked by one last week. It charged us 3 times, until it had enough pepper spray to run off. I was about to blast it with metal.
The owners came walking up a few minutes later, not running, not concerned. Trash makes trash.

12 Likes

1 Like

I can send them out by tomorrow.

4 Likes

Dm me your Addy guys and I’ll get these out asap. Thank you!!

8 Likes

That sounds great, I musta missed your edit.

3 Likes

That middle picture is absolute contentment!!

1 Like

Awesome! Pm on the way :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks so much @Ris for the great strains.

19 Likes

@bobgrows and @luxton pits are in my top 3 and they are great pets. Lots of personality, protective, safe very safe, and will be just as lazy as you want to be lol. Good on you both rescues are they only way to get pups for the most part. Usually the mist greatful and loving dogs. Bruiser our pit/boxer mix came from ascpa and he’s my buddy.

2 Likes

Happy times here. Thanks also Ris.

12 Likes

I’d like to have a few minutes alone with owners like that, and then I’ll take their dogs :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Poor pup, ya gotta wonder what they did to him/her to react like that.

I’m glad you weren’t hurt!

2 Likes

Yeah, Harley is never far from my side either (this is right now, hahaha). Angus has very much bonded with my Mrs, which is great, he’ll protect her whenever she goes for a walk :grin::heart:.

11 Likes

Wow @RainToday, thank you so much!!! I’m excited for the grapefruit crosses. I’m very grateful!

18 Likes

Wow I missed all this. I’ll see what other autos I have and get you another package out. :rofl:I did put 10 of the afghani autos in tho.

4 Likes