Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

AWESOME , I ll def check it out ā€¦ I got Scarlets coming too . I can t wait ā€¦Both dudes u mentioned are stand up dudes and awesome at what they do . I have a Hotcakes from @Going2fast fast tht just popped through the dirt last night. I look forward to seeing your thread

3 Likes

Itā€™s a damn fine journal, at that. Been on Watching for a while, @BIGJ .
Those are some great inspirational shots of fine OG genetics, there. Thanks for dropping em here, bro.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure what is being sent yet. He just mentioned he had something for me to run :rofl::joy:. I like surprises, I have 2 others from him. As soon as my trough system finishes with these photos Iā€™m switching it over to autos. 9 OG autos in the NFT troughs. Between the troughs and the new lights they will get the best of the best to see what these ladies can do :v:

2 Likes

Thank you brother, I appreciate it. Im still a little rusty yet from my 1-1/2 year break ā€¦ but Iā€™m getting there. :joy:. :v:

3 Likes

Do you have a grow diary/journal thread??

4 Likes

Here ya go! :wink:

1 Like

Yes I do. Iā€™ll tag you

1 Like
4 Likes

That works. @blowdout2269 Thank you brother. I was trying to do that earlier but couldnā€™t remember how to post a link. My 4 month old grandson spent the night and is fussy today. So Iā€™ve been a little more scatter brained than usual. :v:

Happy Saturday day all! Letā€™s do another flip of Gabagoo f4 auto regs made by @carty !

1. @DirtySlowToes :us:
  2. @Scarlyle :us:
  3. @Emeraldgreen
  4. @ShiskaberrySavior
  5. @Weednerd.Anthony :us:
  6. @blowdout2269
  7. @Fortman420 :canada:
  8. @BIGJ
  9. @Abbbian
  10. @globalhead
  11. @OhNo555 :us: :comet:
  12. @MyrtleGrounds :us:
  13. @freed111 :canada:
  14. @Smooth :us:
  15. @BuckeyeBeanz
  16. @percyryan66 :us_outlying_islands:
  17. @TopShelfTrees1 :canada:
  18. @Rhino_buddy :us:
  19. @THCeed
  20. @olschool
  21. @havens4hawks :us:
  22. @JOHN1234 :us:
  23. @Conitl
  24. @IKEA22
  25. @SunGrown :us:
  26. @luxton :canada:
  27. @tresbundles
  28. @Natea

Please add numbers take your time. Tag your friends please

35 Likes

Thanks a lot @Carty and @420noob!!
Awesome giveaway!!
:raised_hands: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :v: :sunglasses:
:hugs:

1 Like

Thank you for the draw @420noob & @Carty . I see these go out time after time and I gotta get in on a go at them. Great for a climate that only has 110 days without frost

@Cory @CanuckistanPete @Hashpants

4 Likes

@LoveDaAutos @Weednerd.Anthony @RainToday @repins12 @Rabeats2093 @Rhai88 @Rhino_buddy @THCeed @TopShelfTrees1 @thegoodmulk @Ethereal come join in on @420noob giveaway

7 Likes

@Emeraldgreen @Trickster @ix3u @CocoaCoir @Amendment3 @AppalachianBiscuits @DirtySlowToes

9 Likes

Nice one brotha! :call_me_hand:t3:
Good luck yā€™all. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag @BIGJ

And thanks for your generosity too buddy @420noob

And your hard work to create these beans is very much appreciated! @Carty

Good luck guys :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Thank you for the tag. Thank you for the chance @420noob @Carty

4 Likes

Youā€™re both very welcome. OG genetics have been amazingā€¦ I think everyone should have some in there collection to grow :v:

4 Likes

Thanks :blush: a lot @Carty & @420noob for a shot at that flip of Gabagoo f4 auto regs! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all! :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::star_struck::relaxed::facepunch::+1::wink::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thanks @420noob

Youā€™re the best in town :purple_heart:

3 Likes