Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

I can’t guarantee a good grow, or even a full one, lol… I’ve only grown successfully in aquaponics, so this is an experiment in my own abilities too.

2 Likes

Not a problem. You are free to use them as practice beans too lol

1 Like

Well alrighty then :grin::grin:

Look for a DM :metal:. Thanks!!

1 Like

Same here I learned a trick from @hashpants just water half the pot at a time. That way to otherside can dry and let air get in before next watering.

7 Likes

@luxton - I think you would be hard pressed to find a grower that hasn’t had an overwattering issue at one time or another.

2 Likes

That’s brilliant… I would just have go devise a way to remember which side I did last :rofl:

My doc has me on some funky nerve meds for my back, I can literally forget something as I’m reading it… I’m rolling with it though, my girl is going to get a few superhero costumes and stick one in my closet every now and then, just to make me think I’m a superhero and feel a little special :rofl::rofl:. I told her no superman though, I know me, I’ll try to fly from the roof :joy::joy::joy:.

6 Likes

I would just tell her to hide the cape. Who the hell attempts to fly without a cape?! Lol

5 Likes

Aaaand I have water out my nose… Talk about an ill timed sip :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you kindly @misterbee!
Your Fire Alien Kush x Koffee F2 seeds have arrived, and rockwool cubes are being soaked to receive them :beers: These seeds are much appreciated, kind sir! :v:

4 Likes

For a simple DIBS w/ a please and a thank you!

dib fist

not the joint only the magical :mage:‍♂ beans 🫘

Sorry for taking so long to get around to doing this today, but will be back later! :wink::facepunch::star_struck::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

14 Likes

DIBS w/ a please and a thank you!

1 Like

I wasnt sure if thats what that was supposed to be, so i stayed quiet lol

2 Likes

Man I know I just sent to you recently? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

well if its still up…

Dibs please and thank you?

5 Likes

Those are cute. @OhNo555 , can I resend you some goods next week since I mashed the first set?

2 Likes

@Ris i got you bro :sunglasses:, you have been good to me so just send me your addy by DM! :wink: :joy::joy::joy::+1::star_struck::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Of course you can, do you really think :thinking: I would turn down beans 🫘 :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::wink::facepunch::star_struck::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Thats whats up, thank you brother.

To keep it going, free pack to the next 5 dibs with a letter. the prize will be a strain that starts with that letter from my stash. Picking blind

6 Likes

O h yeah dibs s

2 Likes

updated it to 5 people

2 Likes