Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Yeahhhh @Piter

Can’t wait to get to Spain

2 Likes

It is not that long, and… size doesn’t matter :wink::rofl: (at least for me, for her… ummm. hahahah)

5 Likes

I dont know bro, Ive seen it… its pretty long

2 Likes

I got big ass envelopes :email: just to send to you just in case. :joy::email::joy::star_struck::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

I mean, congratulations to all

4 Likes

Hahhahahaah…
I have to say that I have some Usa addys a little bigger than mine… and I’m not ashamed to admit it :rofl:

4 Likes

And just think :face_with_monocle: I went on here over an hour ago just to put up 1 DIBS :thinking::roll_eyes: :joy::joy::joy::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

your use of emojis is second to none… :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Got to make it look :eyes: good :blush: and this is a place where a kid can be a kid :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

And I thought I was bad with them :joy::metal:

I hope all you guys had fun :star_struck:! Beans 🫘 will go out in a few days! :wink::facepunch::joy::+1::thinking::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Be back later tonight! :tophat::innocent:

3 Likes

Still need details for @I.am.human and @OnePassionateGrower

3 Likes

Now that it has slowed down a bit, @I.am.human, @OnePassionateGrower, & @luxton. Send me your deets by DM and I will send all of you something to, and it will be my choice! :facepunch::wink::+1::star_struck::joy::joy::joy::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Free dibs? lol Thanks dude! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Watch him… he’s a slicky dirty bastard known to just do nice things.

:purple_heart::wave:t2::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Haha deadly man, thank you!!

@DirtySlowToes, @Pawsfodocaws, @I.am.human, @OnePassionateGrower, @OG619, and @420noob

Here are the strains you guys are getting.

S: Superfreak, Photo, Reg
I: ICC #5 S1, Photo, Fem
F: Fallen Soldier, Photo, Fem
C: Coffin Candy, Photo, Reg
G: Grape Kush, Photo, Reg
T: The Handyman, Photo, Reg

21 Likes

Awesome thank you

1 Like

Where is the ZZZZZZ strain :roll_eyes: :joy::joy::joy: :facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

I’ve never met a soul like you :purple_heart: blessings be. They’ll come back around :sunglasses:

What genetics are those? There seems to be a number of crosses listed when I look it up.

2 Likes