Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Allow me to introduce you to just a few of the gang, (Im not going to @ them all)

DarkIllusion
DougDawson
THCeed
OhNo
420Noob
OnePassionateGrower
And so many others.

18 Likes

You rock šŸŖØ @Ris :tophat::tophat::tophat: :clap::clap::clap: :innocent::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thank you, Grape Kush sounds right up my alley! :facepunch:t3:

1 Like

:100: :100: :100:

12 Likes

Chumming the water for the sharks!

(Ps. Nothing to giveaway yet) just posting so yall know to keep an extra :eye: :face_with_monocle: open when DougDawson posts here! Or in his threads!

27 Likes

@Ethereal here is a great place to hang out with some awesome OGā€™s :+1::+1::v:

5 Likes

@JustANobody hope all is well brother !

3 Likes

Okay, new game I just thought of while packing up flips for the folks from the last one.

This game is called "how many Grapefruit x Grapefruit (or tiny chance it was autoflower pollen) seeds did it take to stop them from rattling? :laughing:

10 players max.
Open to anyone I can legally mail seeds to from Washington State, US.
Grapefruit is what HomeGrownCannabisco bred from Cindy99. Lovely sticky terpy sativa. Not stinky, more sweet. Nicely potent.

How to play:
Tell me how many seeds you think are in a non-rattling coin flip.
Then send me your address and Iā€™ll mail one to you so you can count them and figure out what in the heck to do with so many seeds. :rofl::joy::rofl:
I know, you were expecting to need to be right about the number :laughing: but Iā€™m not patient like that. I didnā€™t even count them. :joy:

Also, please let me know if they arrive damaged so I can alter my strategy & also replace them.

(ZOMG. I knew I had too many seeds, but now I really really know. :rofl:)

25 Likes

Iā€™m going to guess 18ā€¦? :grin:

Finally, a reason insomnia doesnā€™t suck!

Hahaha, thanks man!

3 Likes

Lol! Iā€™ll add them to your package if youā€™d like, but theyā€™re kind of the opposite of small autos. :laughing:

3 Likes

That would be deadly! No worries, Iā€™ll keep em for a big grow :grin::grin:

Thank you!!

3 Likes

Or bonsai them, or anything else you wish. I have zero attachment, once theyā€™re yours theyā€™re yours to do with as you wish. :green_heart:

3 Likes

Iā€™ll say 28ā€¦but you had me at Cindy99

3 Likes

Iā€™m figuring out how Iā€™m going to add another grow bed in my tentā€¦ I think these will be the first in there :grin::metal:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve never participated in one of these, being newā€™ish around here. May I take a guess?

3 Likes

Go for it @JerBear :slight_smile: Iā€™m not ā€œoldā€ here yet, but this thread and Beans for Everyone remind me delightfully of playing the card game Pit with my family :rofl:
Everyone is welcome, dive right in for some fast moving group fun. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Iā€™ll guess 31 just to be odd. Planning my 4th grow ever for March and these would be my 1st experience with regulars.

3 Likes

17 for meā€¦

3 Likes

20 seeds?

I just prepared to send some todayā€¦and itā€™s full! (Thereā€™s 20 in each and no rattlingā€¦:eyes:)

14 Likes

Nice one @iceman Clever crowd here :laughing::green_heart:

I count 5 players now, so beans available for at least 5 more - only got 2 addresses so far so maybe some folks were just guessing for fun :smiley: which is totally fine btw :green_heart:

Or they might be stoned and not have read the fine print in my purposely misleading game description. :rofl::green_heart:

Iā€™m off to sleep, will look forward to seeing where this thread has gone to in the morning. Happy growing!

11 Likes