Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Thanks for the tag

1 Like

Ty @Going2fast

1 Like

Ok one more. Gimme a sec

Dab time…,.

3 Likes

And please if you are out of the USA write down your address the way I should on the envelope. Some of y’all using the entire alphabet in your address lol.

14 Likes

@G-paS…kindly remove your Name from the List!! For your appreciated-guidance on the Winter Giveaway, you will receive a PACK OF EACH LISTED @SamwellBB’s Gifts. PM “personals”, please. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

36 Likes

What an OG move and a show of your 🫵 never ending generosity to all, that was really nice of you 🫵 @misterbee :tophat::tophat::tophat::clap::clap::clap:

11 Likes

Thank you @blowdout2269!!! I’m excited to try these.

17 Likes

Wtg @RainToday, congrats! :grinning:

Thanks again Doug!

Hehe, showing off my upcycled coin flip aye? :rofl:
Glad they made it @IKEA22 . Dropping some already? Awsome!:smiley:

Hey @Going2fast ^

5 Likes

Thanks @misterbee and @SamwellBB for the chance! And thanks @Ris for the tag.
:pray:t3:

3 Likes

Oh, I totally dropped the ball here!
Got busy this week and haven’t drawn this yet.

Let’s fix that, shall we?
In my defense…

:rofl:

Ok, here’s we go!

Congratulations to our three international winners! @globalhead, @Vertebrata, and @Abbbian
Shoot me some deets via PM y’all.
:peace_symbol::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

29 Likes

@blowdout2269 Yes! Yes! Yes!! :exploding_head: :flushed: :partying_face: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :partying_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :sunglasses: :seedling:
Btw, two Scarlet Grapes are now two little plants, in my tent!! :four_leaf_clover: :seedling: :evergreen_tree:
Pics will be coming in the near future!!
Lovely!!! Appreciate it!! Congrats to the other winners!
:hugs: :partying_face: :exploding_head:

@Going2fast Thanks a bunch!! Your little ones seem to be daredevils!! Psyched to see what will come from them!! Hats off!! :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

6 Likes

Thanks You Very Much , @misterbee , a very nice giveaway …to all… Peace…
OverGrow The World . GREEN…

1 Like

@Abbbian knows all…sees all…wins all! :laughing:

Congrats buddy!

8 Likes

@CanuckistanPete “Patience Grasshopper, patience!!” :sweat_smile:
Perseverance, 99 out of 100, in most cases!! :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Thanks bud!! :hugs:

Thanks OG.com!!! :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :seedling: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @globalhead, @Vertebrata, & @Abbbian for THE PRIZE:
A fat pack of Scarlet Grapes F2 auto fems…
…aswell as a mystery xmas gift seed pack! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks again @blowdout2269 for the GR8 giveaway and a chance at them magical :mage:‍♂ beans 🫘! :tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Purple Lamborghini F3

Coming soon to OG! :grinning:

28 Likes

Are those some kinda exotic albino seeds? :face_with_monocle::face_with_raised_eyebrow::nerd_face:

3 Likes

Yep something looks off. I should test them immediately… to make sure they are safe of course :joy::rofl:

7 Likes

I thought they were sesame seeds :grimacing:

2 Likes