Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

DON’T let the “look” fool ya. Freakshow seeds are 100% white also. There are plenty of Strains/Varieties void of Coloration, yet quite viable. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

@Jetdro and/or @scotchlock need to amend their Entries (two Nr 80). THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I was wondering if there is an interest in CBD seeds?
Lower THC and higher levels of CBD. Seeds are from Sisters of the Valley.
Big Bertha is a cross between Harlequin and Remedy.

Harlequin is a sativa-dominant strain known for its high levels of CBD. It has a sweet and mango-like flavor that will delight the taste buds, and also offers a creamy, woody note on exhale. It is truly just as fascinating as the mime for which it was named.
Common usage:
Chronic pain, Muscle spasms, Nausea
Effects:
Energy, Focus, Relaxation

THC 7% CBD 10%
Sativa 75% Indica 25%
Harlequin weed is a sativa-dominant hybrid (up to 75%) and is a cross of a Swiss Sativa, Nepali Indica, Thai Sativa, and Columbian Gold. As you can plainly see, it is not your ordinary, garden-variety marijuana strain.

Remedy contains an extremely high level of CBD and relatively little THC. As the name implies, it is designed for use by MMJ patients. Users suggest that it is helpful when trying to relieve pain without an intoxicating high.
Common usage:
Chronic pain, Depression, Inflammation, Stress
Effects:
Calming, Happy, Relaxation

THC 1% CBD 15%
Sativa 25% Indica 75%

I’ll post a wiki (if I can figure it out) - or a simple dibs after I tend to my plants.

12 Likes

@misterbee - I fixed the numbers again. My OCD is messing with me lol

3 Likes

If you have any to spare, I’ll take as many as you wish to give out, on “my Dime”, of course. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The song lyrics “I need a remedy” come to mind. Black crowes song remedy.
1% thc is great for medicine when loved ones dont like to get high. Been seeing this a lot lately.

2 Likes

Dibs? Hahahaha

Not gonna lie, the name alone is enticing enough, lol :grin::metal:

1 Like

I wish I had a million seeds to send you, but I only bought a pack of 50, and thought I’d pass some around if there was interest. :green_heart:

3 Likes

I have been looking for this strain for quite a while now.

1 Like

I always need low THC and high CBD genetics.
Even hemp. :wink:

@OhNo555 and @Kami
Its mostly just the light, but yes, they are lighter in color. But, they are fresher than fresh!
The Emerald Fire OG beans were lighter in color also.

2 Likes

truth. can vouch.

2 Likes

First 4 people to respond with a
“I want Big Bertha” will get an 8 pack of seeds.
“Big Bertha” it’s a cross between Harlequin and Remedy.
Ready,GO!

10 Likes

I want Big Bertha

3 Likes

I want Big Bertha

thanks

1 Like

I want big bertha please.

2 Likes

@Zolorp send ma a safe address.

3 Likes

@Amendment3 Send me a safe address.

3 Likes

Oh. I know. Lol. I was just messing around. :rofl:. I have some supa freak x icc beans and they are
Round like a BB. lol.:+1::+1::v:

2 Likes

take that down and sent PM

1 Like

Thatvwas weird.

1 Like