Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Do you have something in mind, or can I send you something to put in the garden this year?

1 Like

Ill jump in at 33 ty @420noob

I have several in mind…likely Purple freak and/or Behemoth Bud…though that one concerns me with bud rot. I guess if I pinch the shit out of it they’ll be smaller.

Good call. Being scared, that is. LOL
Great choices, I would love to see what you can do with them. 3 lbs for the Purple Freak and with you growing it, the Behemoth Bud should pull 3 lbs per bud.

3 Likes

I really like the sample of Purple Freak you sent…some nice stuff.

3 Likes

No Doubt, you probably found a few beans in it. They will be mixed with the 10 plus foot LPC mail I had this year. I can send you a couple of the straight purple freak, although I do think this cross is going to be fantastic as well.

2 Likes

You already sent me Purple freak, then the PF X LPC cross.

Great, now I have THAT thrown into the mix as well. I love/hate trying to decide what to grow next.

7 Likes

I so hear you.

5 Likes

Free pack of Drunken Cherry FogDog Auto Fem seeds to the first person who asks for it.

9 Likes

Dibsssssssssss…gasp

4 Likes

PM me your address.

2 Likes

Thank you!!! Sending now.

2 Likes

Free pack of Drunken Cherry FogDog Auto Fem seeds to the first person who asks for it.

10 Likes

Hope you’re feeling better dude. May I have these? I’m pretty sure I don’t yet Many blessings and much love

6 Likes

I’d take em please!

PM me your address @Sbeanonnamellow

Still waiting on surgery.

5 Likes

Yin and yang in real time. Sweet win that I’m stoked on, but I’m bummed your surgery got bumped back and you’re in that sort of limbo of waiting. Also, I double checked to be sure and I haven’t yet won these Drunken Cherry Fog Dogs. It’s got such a cool name. Thank you for sharing them, PM on the way. Many blessings and much love

3 Likes

Royal Procession was my best name so far.

7 Likes

I was going to ask and I should have, you came up with the Drunken Cherry Fog Dog name yourself? You’re an artist dude.

Yea, it is a cross between FogDog and Cherry Brandy. So the name was fitting.

3 Likes