Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

# Hashpants with Steve Lemme og x White Cherry Tuffle s1s

26 Likes

Dibs please

6 Likes

Dude sweeeeet win @ShiskaberrySavior , so stoked for you! In the custom green pants seed stash too. Big respect @Hashpants. Many blessings and much love

4 Likes

Dibbles lol

3 Likes

Anyone else dibblers?

5 Likes

Dibblers I do! I wasn’t trying to announce a winner on your behalf. Apologies I was so excited to see everyone playing and winning. Many blessings and much love

3 Likes

I need a pair of britches for my collection

3 Likes

That’s 3 send deets by pm. Everything else has been sent!

6 Likes

Hearing britches is nostalgic for me. Thanks for the heartfelt reminiscence @GallacreekD66 . Many blessings and much love

3 Likes

Sounds like hashpants is supplying a round of dibbers for this giveaway. Thanks bud have a great day.

6 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior , @GallacreekD66 , @Sbeanonnamellow winners.

6 Likes

I like the pants! They’re neat. I really need to get a 3d printer at some point. Dibs if not too late. All good either way. Happy Sunday OGs

4 Likes

Just in time!

6 Likes

Thank you brother! You’re too kind :pray:

4 Likes

Very generous of you @Hashpants … nice giveaway my friend . Congrats to the dibblers​:grin::+1::+1::v:

4 Likes

Dibblers did well. Very OG of ya @Hashpants

5 Likes

Caught it just in time. I just got back from taking my daughters sledding at a huge hill I used to sled at when I was younger than they are now. We dont see snow very often here, and if we do, it rarely sticks. We got a few inches last night so its only right to get them out playing in it.
They made a very small.snowman last night. Big head, little arms, had me n the fiance cracking up when they told us to come look at it.

17 Likes

Olaf! Haa haa

4 Likes

That’s awesome. We take tobagganing for granted here, though this year it’s running late.

3 Likes

That’s very cool. It’s great to see and hear about kids actually going outside and having fun instead of sitting around on the electronics… reminds me of back when I was a kid. Very awesome my friend :+1::+1::v:

4 Likes