Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

We haven’t had sledding snow since 2021

2 Likes

We really haven’t either. Usually just enough to make a mess and for us to go out and salt properties , or we get a good snow and it’s 40* the next day or so and melts. Lol.

1 Like

I’d send you some but we’re a little shy on it this year…though expecting a dumping this week.

6 Likes

Nice little melons! Props to @Bobgrows for the pucks!

40 Likes

Ha ha! Those are great!

5 Likes

Those are really cool. :+1:. Didn’t realize they were for seeds. Thought was plant tags. :joy::rofl:. Had just woke up after getting called into work early this morning, wasn’t quite awake :joy::rofl:. I’ve had some coffee and choked down a bowl or 2 of some lemon cherry gelato my buddy gave me. I’m awake now :joy::rofl:. Those are sweet. :+1::+1::v:

7 Likes

@hashpants I never got my green pants!:rofl::rofl:. No worries I got the seeds that’s the important part. Nice giveaways!

3 Likes

You mean @Hashpants lol.

4 Likes

In the mail homie!

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about the continued delay, @darkillusion . Hope it all works out soon. Good on ya for tossing those beans out. Same to @Hashpants ! OG as hell. Y’all stay up.
All the best to those catching 'em. Hope you all find keepers.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

6 Likes

I am with you on that, Brother. Lol

1 Like

Are 2 pairs of pants called a wardrobe ? Cause I’m gonna have 2 here shortly.

5 Likes

Rub it in why dont ya! :laughing:

2 Likes

Damn spell check lol. Awesome @hashpants

2 Likes

I concur @THCeed @CanuckistanPete does indeed grow some nice plants

2 Likes

Free pack of Goji Ghash F2 X CatPiss Photo Reg seeds to the first person who ask for them.

8 Likes

I heard @luxton say dibs

I swear.

6 Likes

Congratulations @luxton PM me your address.

7 Likes

I didnt even know i could do that… hahahah

8 Likes

Who they want to receive it is up to them. :grinning: :+1:

8 Likes