Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

So tempting

1 Like

Please @darkillusion

3 Likes

Dibs Dibs Dibs thank you

1 Like

PM me your address.

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Theres a fresh batch of new guys lately. Good thing cuz most of OG has something of yours. Keep em flyingā€¦.and thanks

6 Likes

Just planting Sour FroYo autos today :+1:

2 Likes

I recently, like in the last 4 days, found a bunch of Fog Dogg seeds I had forgotten about

Its extremely rare, but, I found an actual picture of him handing out the Royal Procession seeds.

14 Likes

That is good to know. @Rabeats2093 is working on making more FogDog seeds and only has a few left to work with.

5 Likes

My previous two episodes of bean slinging are hitting the mailbox tomorrow morning. I calculate about 1100 seeds heading out. Fly free little beans!

Used up all the cards Iā€™ve had stashed for years, now we get to pick up new ones at the nearly-free Goodwill Outlet bins. I told my mum the more absurdly incongruous to the purpose, the better. :rofl:

Good fun! Thanks all for enjoying it with me. :smiley: :green_heart:

41 Likes

Woah thats impressive @RainToday !
Thank you for sharing. Very OG of ya!

4 Likes

I won Fog Dog at Mr. Beeā€™s 80 strain giveaway ā€¦good to know they are good and will be looking foward to growing them :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Is that the Fog Dog with Graventsein OG init?

2 Likes

heehee I think 1 is in there for meā€¦ Iā€™m looking forward to the card now too! :smiley:

2 Likes

No it is a different FogDog.

2 Likes

Right onā€¦ just curious the geneticsā€¦cool thing isā€¦ anything I get blessed with from this forum I see as more golden than a @$100+ pack from a breeder

Just feel like OGā€™RS make everything a little better than it was!:)ā€¦

Thank you everyone for everything yā€™all doā€¦

11 Likes

Good morning, Dibbers.

10 Likes

Working on it brother trying my best hopefully this one throws pollen !! Thanks for the look out !

3 Likes

Good morning @THCeed and OGs

2 Likes

Good morning @THCeed, @Illicitmango, & to all that are up! :facepunch::wink::+1::open_mouth::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes