Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

The winner is getting hot @havens4hawks at #23

18 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::champagne::tada::balloon: @havens4hawks on the win :trophy:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

Thanks again @420noob for the giveaway with a nice :blush: prize :trophy:! :tophat::clap::star_struck::partying_face::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Well shoot, this definitely makes my Monday a bit better!! :grin: Thank you @420noob for running another awesome giveaway!! :pray:

7 Likes

Big thanks to @misterbee , @SamwellBB (and @OhNo555 ) for the solid wiki toss up! Same to you, @420noob . Good looking out on getting the jump on spring, @duo (and nice new avatar. Been working on another for myself, too.) And of course thanks to @darkillusion for always tossing 'em out like damn champ.
Y’all OGTW.
Congrats to anyone catching em today and all the best in finding something great tucked away inside. Good luck to all, in all.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

15 Likes

Seeds are just flying out the door tonight. Congrats everyone that won.

17 Likes

Damn, I’ve gotta get synced to work your give away on this one, it sounds awesome :metal::joy:

I’m only off by what, 6 hours? Hahahaha

3 Likes

I get that a lot.

6 Likes

LOL!! So Freudian slip… “work” was actually the word in the sentence I was speaking to the Mrs, not meant to “work” your giveaways, lol, how horrible! 🤦😂

3 Likes

Its all good your not the first person to make it sound like they were offering me favors for seeds. :joy:

7 Likes

or stalking him…

2 Likes

@blowdout2269 Thank you kindly for this precious gift!!!

20 Likes

I think for the next strain I create I will let all my stalkers fight for it for the entertainment of all of OG. Greco-Roman style.

12 Likes

Maximus OG

4 Likes

4 Likes

Leonidas OG

2 Likes

Nice names but I already have names for what I am planning to create.

8 Likes

Awsome!
Glad they made it. Thank you for the confirmation.
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I thought they were claiming their in-ring names for the fight :rofl:

8 Likes

Now that’s funny!
:laughing:

3 Likes

:thinking: I like my odds in this one

5 Likes