Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

@duo with the new avatar! very fancy! Good luck everyone! :boom:

2 Likes

There is no chance. If you can run them in the next few months that’s great. If not please remove and let someone else sign up. Thanks

2 Likes

I have 9 fem auto Sour fro-yo starting 3 days ago in 4x4. I will try to start these in same tent and hopefully autos clear early and just transplant these after autos chop. What do you think?

2 Likes

3 packs of Wedding Cake x Sour Larry for anyone in USA or CA who can to test them in the next few months.

1. @harveest
  2. @IKEA22
  3. @Ghost_Rider

Do not add numbers.

19 Likes

I’ll drop em as soon as I get em! they sound like some heat :metal:

2 Likes

gonna have a table setup for my grow soon and I’ll have more room to work with, gonna try and keep everything short and statured btw, might use some blue moon rocks pollen on anything I grow too

2 Likes

Good luck, I don’t know how good the pollen is anymore, I got zero seeds off 4 different plants.

2 Likes

Yeah, they’re saying snow for us too… That always makes the roads fun :joy:

3 Likes

Already anticipating the closure of Interstate 5 (main highway in my neck of the woods). Just north of Grants Pass gets dumped on a LOT. I’m snuggled in with no place to go. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! :cloud_with_snow: :musical_note:

8 Likes

Ill sign in to that

3 Likes

Free pack of Drunken Cherry FogDog Auto Fem seeds to the first person who asks for them.

17 Likes

Ill take em ty

6 Likes

PM me your address @olschool

4 Likes

Very nice ty @darkillusion

3 Likes

I had the same result. I dusted everything in the tent heavily and had zero seeds. It was sent when it was really hot and humid and I think it died during it’s long trip. The Blue Kush pollen worked great but it was fall when I got that.

6 Likes

High temps will kill pollen off. Had that happen to me once.

6 Likes

Free pack of Drunken Cherry FogDog Auto Fem seeds to the first person who asks for them.

15 Likes

Dibs dibs dibs Please

3 Likes

PM me your address @patsnumone

7 Likes

@OhNo555 the beans arrived safely!

18 Likes