Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Calling all Canadians.

10 Likes

Can I get temporary citizenship in Canada :canada: and a mailbox :mailbox:? :joy::joy::joy::tophat::clap::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Iā€™m depressed this evening yā€™all. No particular reason just overall loosing faith in humanity. Sorry I ever turned on the news some mornings. Iā€™m sure everyone can relate. But you know what cheers me up? Giving away beans. So help cheer me up wonā€™t yall. Gonna give away some scarlet family beans. Movie trivia in 10 minutes.

15 Likes

Thanks, @DougDawson , ā€˜preciate itšŸ‘

1 Like

I feel ya @Going2fastā€¦some days really leave me just scratching my head. Thatā€™s another reason Iā€™m glad I found this community. Hope your day is on the up & up from hereā€¦looking forward to some movie trivia!

5 Likes

AMG Sour F2 arrived in perfect condition.

Thank you so much @darkillusion!

10 Likes

Just stop watching the news mang, most of it is fear mongering and propaganda anyway, short bits of carefully selected information ripped out of an endlessly complex context, youā€™ll have a bigger impact on the collective with a higher vibration. :+1:

Fun, laughter, joy, love and peace are contageous too!

10 Likes

Happy Thursday overgrow!!! Letā€™s throw some scarlet family beans out tonight. Open to everyone since I donā€™t give these away often. Scarlet Galaxy fem auto on deck. Scarlet sunset x galaxy brain.
IMG_20230217_170709215_HDR-1 IMG_20230217_170800950_HDR

18 Likes

1 Like

The news :newspaper: has gotten so bad on TV :tv: in the DMV area that we are taking bets on killings, carjackings, assaults, and robberies? Very bad rate now in Washington, DC. We only go in town in upper NW in the day time only. Really sucks and is very sad :disappointed: to see all the problems rate now on a daily basis. Our nationā€™s capital has become the wild Wild West once again! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

That is a mighty bush! What a structure! Not topped, right?

Movie trivia. Gonna make this easy. Name the movie to the famous quote. First right answer wins.
ā€œWhat we got here is failure to communicateā€

2 Likes

Cool hand luke?

7 Likes

Never. At least not intentionally

2 Likes
3 Likes

Congrats. You know the drill growmie. Canā€™t believe I caught you on the same time zone lol.

2 Likes

You assume I sleep. Deets incoming.

6 Likes

Nice win @darkillusion! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

A few Good Men

A few good men