Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 21)

Lived in little Italy, golden hills, Hillcrest, spring valley and lemon grove!

4 Likes

Iā€™m near 54th and El cajon Blvdā€¦ college areaā€¦ looking HARD for a new apartment

Iā€™m renting a room and canā€™t grow right nowā€¦and Iā€™m GOING INSANE!!!

I need to find a place and start planting.

I actually just came from an appointment with a case manager for help with housing

3 Likes

Thank you @darkillusion!!!

17 Likes

Almost forgot to mention, thanks @DougDawson for the Sweet & Sour Cindy pollen, received today.

7 Likes

Glad it made it safely, happy growing bud. :v:

4 Likes

So we have a winner #17!

@subzeroicecold that would be you! Please shoot me a safe addy.

12 Likes

Can find a spot in the dry river bottoms over by fashion valley as long as you can hide it from the homeless and carry water. Some good areas over by Chicano park underneath the Coronado bridge.

3 Likes

Thank you for the Opportunity @420noob

I want to pass them on to the first member who thanked you when you posted the list !

@Cannaology

Come take your price brotha :slight_smile:

Much love hope yā€™all have a good night !

9 Likes

And along with the good camping at Chicano Park next to the bridgeā€¦you also have all your dope and a cheap liquor storeā€¦plus the recycling center is on 25th , super close by:)ā€¦I feel you brother

Only reason I know (and thankfully I can laugh at my life situations) is because Iā€™ve been homelessā€¦ fairly recent, but got sober and got the F off those streets

9 Likes

How do you think I knew about it brother? The Neil good center to shower do laundry and get mail. Then vinnies for coffee in the am and lunch lunch in afternoon. Godā€™ extended hand :rofl:. Ya I was in between the on and off ramps there on the edge of downtown where the smart and final is for a while myself.

@Cannaology send me your deets the prize has been passed to you growmie!

10 Likes

Thank you! @SubzeroIceKold @420noob Letā€™s Overgrow 2024! LFG!

5 Likes

You got me laughing brotherā€¦for realā€¦you really do know exactly!!:)ā€¦Iā€™m Happy your not in that situation anymore

And @Cannaology thank you so much for being a cool OGā€™ERā€¦many good vibes coming your wayā€¦you too @420noob

6 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::champagne::tada::balloon: @SubzeroIceKold on the win :trophy:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks again @420noob got the giveaway! :crazy_face::upside_down_face::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Thank you @MyrtleGrounds . gonna be a cbd and cbg seed increase. Stay tunedā€¦late 2024 though.

14 Likes
7 Likes

Pack of Big Body Gelati x Sour Bubble to the first person who wants to run them. :us: :canada:

11 Likes

Oof. Get these someone!

3 Likes

Ill give em a go @duo

4 Likes

Sounds good :+1:. Dm your details please. @olschool

5 Likes

Ooooooops. Crap

2 Likes